Samsung has just unveiled its S20 series of the smartphone which includes S20, S20+, and the S20 Ultra, which comes with top of the line specifications. Alongside the S20 series, they have also launched the 2nd Gen Galaxy Fold, which is named Galaxy Z Flip. Now, as always, we have some stunning stock wallpapers in the new Samsung flagships which look stunning on that Super AMOLED display. This time around Samsung has also included 2 live wallpapers in the S20 series of smartphone and the good news is, you can apply the live wallpapers on any phone right now at this moment. So, what are you guys waiting for? Just head over to the link given below to download Samsung Galaxy S20 Live Wallpapers.
Table of Content
Samsung Galaxy S20 Live Wallpapers
A TechBurner Team member, Venkatesh Parik, has extracted the Live Wallpapers of the Galaxy S20 series and made APKs of it. So, you can easily install two apps on any of your phones, and you will get the live wallpapers. Also, these live wallpapers are in high resolution so that it will look gorgeous on the high-quality AMOLED display.
The first live wallpaper contains beautiful water bubbles with a black background, and the bubbles move all around the display, which looks pleasing to the eyes. The second wallpaper has colorful flowers, and the petals keep running smoothly. Not just that, but the flower changes its color, which looks fantastic! The live wallpapers will not keep moving in the loop, but instead, it will stop running after 20 seconds to save battery life. And it will again start moving every time you unlock the device.
Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Live Wallpapers
Click on the below download button, and you will be redirected to the Google Drive folder. Download both the APKs and install them on your phone.
How to Apply Galaxy S20 Live Wallpapers
- First of download the 2 APKs from the above link.
- Now, if you are using a Stock Android device and go to the Wallpaper section and you will get the two new Galaxy S20 Live Wallpapers. Just hit on the apply button.
- In case you are using a smartphone with Custom Skin like MIUI, ColorOS, RealmeUI, OxygenOS, OneUI, FunTouchOS, and any other ROM. You will have to install the Google Wallpapers application.
- Download Google Wallpapers apps from the Play Store or Click here to install the app and then open it.
- Go to the Live Wallpaper Section, where you will see both of the live wallpapers. Pretty simple, right!
That’s it in this article. Now go and download Samsung Galaxy S20 Live Wallpapers on your phone and start showing off!