As mentioned in the last blog post, Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world, so one of the factors that distinguishes Minecraft from other well-known games is the user interface and its features. Minecraft has released several versions over the past few months. Minecraft Bedrock Edition is one of them, which was a joint venture between Mojang Studios, Xbox Game Studios, 4J Studios, and SkyBox Labs. There are many variations of Minecraft Bedrock Edition. But the last one we are using now is 1.14.60. This update comes in various forms such as Pocket Edition, Windows 10 Edition, Fire TV Edition, etc. And here again, Minecraft has released an update of version 1.17. for Minecraft Bedrock, in which the developers have added many cool features. So, let’s get started.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition: New Name
One thing worth noting here is that the Bedrock Edition has now been removed from the Minecraft Bedrock Edition name.
It is now known as Minecraft for Windows 10. You can also check this on their official Minecraft website. This is to eliminate any confusion. So, to download the Bedrock version of Minecraft, search for Minecraft for Windows 10.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition Version 1.17: Features
There are many features on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. Let’s see this.
- The charming square-shaped tables have a radiant shine.
- Here sugar cane can be developed using bone meal.
- Oars can be made from wooden shovel rafts.
- Here players have the chance to get more bricks/lower blocks.
- Minecraft 1.17.30 Bedrock allows players of all devices to test new experimental features such as new biomes, terrain generation, mob creation, and more
- Moreover, hordes and many different materials are used to attack the player anyway when the game is running.
- One of the most unique horse armor of its kind can be made of leather.
- Stunning graphics featuring snow-covered biomes and snow-frozen leaves.
How To Download Minecraft Bedrock Edition: System Requirements
Before you start downloading Minecraft Bedrock Edition, there are a few things to take care of.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: At least 1GB for game core, maps, and other files
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD Radeon R5 series
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
- OS: Windows: Windows 8 and up
How To Download Minecraft Bedrock Edition Version 1.17: Steps
- Open the Microsoft Store.
- Go to the official Minecraft page.
- Download the game from there and you can upgrade to version 1.17.30 of Minecraft Bedrock.
Android and iOS Devices
- Open Google PlayStore or iOS App Store.
- Search for Minecraft.
- Download the game
- If you already downloaded and installed the game, you will have the option to update it to the latest version.
- Click the Update button to install Minecraft 1.17.30.
- Open My Apps and Games.
- From here select Minecraft, click the button to see more options.
- Select Game Management and Add-ons and then Updates.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.