Apple has released its iOS 15.2 Beta 4 for iPhones and iPadOS 15.2 Beta 4 for iPads. This fourth beta version allows developers as well as public beta testers to have an early look at iOS 15.2 before the final release. The fourth beta for iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 also brings us one step closer to the official release of the stable version sometime in mid-December. Although the build number 19C5050b ending with a b suggests that there might be a 5th beta before the final release. iOS 15.2 has a lot of new features for Apple users. Are you eager to test the same before the official release? If yes, here’s a detailed article on how to get iOS 15.2 beta 4 and iPadOS 15.2 beta 4.
Steps To Install iOS 15.2 Beta 4 and iPadOS 15.2 Beta 4
- Go to the website beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram and sign in using your Apple ID.
- Select the relevant OS for your Apple device, that is, iOS for iPhone and iPadOS for iPads.
- Now, tap on Getting Started and select Enroll Your iOS Device for the beta version.
- After enrolling, next step is to tap on Download Profile which will automatically show up.
- Go to the Settings of your Apple device and on top you will see a new option as Profile Downloaded. Tap on it and install the profile.
- Once it’s done, restart your device if it does not automatically.
- Now, go to the Settings->General->Software Update and you should see iOS 15.2 Public Beta 4 ready to install and download.
So, these were the steps involved in successfully installing the latest iOS and iPadOS beta 4 onto your Apple device. For more useful tech articles, follow TechBurner.