Apple leads in privacy and security with its software experiences and features. With each passing update, Apple improves its security and privacy features. Recently, Apple launched its new iOS 15 for iPhones. However, the latest iOS 15 is still in Beta testing. In iOS 15, Apple came up with some interesting and useful features. Now, people might be eager to get their hands on iOS 15. So, for everyone who wants to install iOS 15 on iPhone, we have come up with this article to fulfil your needs. Here we will explain how to download iOS 15 on iPhone and will also discuss how to install iOS 15 on iPhone. We will also discuss the Apple iOS 15 features for better understanding. So, without any further ado, let’s dive right into the article.
Apple iOS 15 Features
Some of the major improvements and new features are listed below. This will give you a better idea of what you will be getting after installing iOS 15 on your iPhone. Firstly, the update is huge, it is sized about 5GB. So make sure that you have enough internet quota to download it. The features are as follows:
- Improved Facetime with SharePlay embedded
- Find iPhone Offline
- Improved Privacy
- Personal, Work and Sleep modes added in Do Not Disturb
- Redesigned notifications
- Detailed Apple Maps with enhanced 3D view
- Live Text (Recognizes text in images)
- New Health App lets you share your health data with Family/Doctor
- Tab view in Safari. And much more….
Apple iOS 15 Beta
Beta versions are meant for developers and beta testers to test and report the bugs and issues they face. So there are high chances that you might strike with a bug that might not even let you use the device as your daily driver. We recommend installing the iOS 15 on your secondary device or getting a full and fresh backup of your device.
How to Download iOS 15 on iPhone
To download iSO 15 on iPhone we recommend you to backup your device fully. Then follow the steps carefully as mentioned below.
- Head to Apple’s developer website – “https://developer.apple.com/”. And click on two lines at the top-left corner.
- Sign in if you are not already signed. Click on the two lines at the top-left corner again and click on downloads.
- Swipe down to the iOS 15 section and tap on the install profile.
- Tap “allow” to download it and hit the close button.
Must Read | Download iOS 15 Wallpapers [High Resolution]
How to Install iOS 15 on iPhone
After the download is completed, follow the steps below carefully to install the update.
- Head to Settings and click on the Profile Downloaded option.
- Click install in the top-right corner and enter your passcode if asked.
- Read the agreement and tap Install -> Install.
- The phone will ask you to restart to complete the changes. So restart your device.
- After rebooting, head to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Here you will see the iOS 15 update available. You can now download and install it.
That’s it guys for this post. Keep an eye out on TechBurner for the latest tech updates!!