It’s been a while now since the Windows 11 update rolled out. For those of you who are still using Windows 10, you’re missing out on some really cool new features! It is the unanimous opinion of most users that Windows 11 was a successful upgrade over Windows 10. There are a lot of visual improvements in the form of new icons, new animations and an overall refined look. An added benefit is also the host of customization features that Windows is already famous for. One such feature we are here to discuss today is the ability to make Windows 11 taskbar fully transparent. We are going to discuss the same using two methods so let’s get straight to it.
How to Make Windows 11 Taskbar Fully Transparent
In order to make the Windows 11 taskbar fully transparent via the native method with no third-party app installation, here are the steps-
- Press “Windows Key + I” on your keyboard to open the Settings app.
- Head over to Personalization.
- From the list of options available, choose Colours.
- Now, enable the toggle next to Transparency Effects.
There you go. Your Windows 11 taskbar will now become transparent. The only caveat is that this native method does not make the taskbar fully transparent but only partially does the job. In order to make it completely transparent, here’s the second method.
Using Third-Party App (Completely Free)
- Head over to the Microsoft Store and search for “TranslucentTB”.
- Download and install the application.
- Once it is installed, you will find the TranslucentTB icon in your system tray on the taskbar.
- Right-click on it and then go to Desktop > Clear.
- This is how you can change the transparency settings of the taskbar in Windows 11 via the simple use of the TranslucentTB app.
We hope this article was helpful. For more such tech content, do check out TechBurner.