Have you ever wanted to save GIF from Twitter but couldn’t figure out how? You may have seen there is no option or button on Twitter to download Twitter GIFs. So, it’s clear that you can’t download GIF from Twitter app or the online version. Because Twitter turns GIFs into a looping video format rather than storing them as GIFs. So, what’s the solution? You’ll need to install apps to save GIF from Twitter on Android or iOS. Also, there are many websites to save animated GIF from Twitter on computer online. In this post, you will learn about downloading GIFs from Twitter website and the best Twitter GIF downloader. Let’s have a look at how to download Twitter GIFs, whether you’re using an iPhone, Android, or the Twitter desktop app.
How to Save GIF from Twitter on Android?
The best Twitter GIF downloader for Android is Tweet2gif. It is free software accessible on Google Play. After installing, you need to grant it access to your phone’s media.
Steps to download GIF from Twitter on Android:
- Open the Tweet with the GIF you’d want to save.
- Tap on the Share option.
- Select the Tweet2gif icon from the drop-down menu. Or copy the link and paste it on the app.
- Finally, hit the Download GIF button
By going into your settings, you may change the location where the GIF will be saved.
How to Save GIFs from Twitter iPhone?
To save GIFs from Twitter iPhone, install the GIFwrapped app from the Apple store. It has a free version. But you may upgrade to the premium to remove advertisements and get access to other customisation choices.
Steps to download GIFs from Twitter on iPhone using GIFwrapped app:
- Go to the Twitter GIF you want to save and click it.
- In the top-right corner of the Tweet, press the down arrow.
- Tap Share Tweet via and then choose Copy link to Tweet option
- Now launch the GIFwrapped app and paste the Tweet URL into the search tab.
- Press Search to see the GIF
- After that, choose Save to Photos. You can also save GIF from Twitter link into the library. So, you can easily find them from the GIFwrapped library.
How to Download GIFs from Twitter Desktop?
To save GIF from Twitter online on the desktop is tricky. You can use the TWDownload website. It is one of the best Twitter GIF downloaders to save Twitter GIFs on computer. The process is like iPhone: save GIF from Twitter link.
1. Copy the URL for the GIF you wish to download from the Tweet from the Share option.
2. Open the TWDownload website
3. Paste the tweet’s link into the Download Twitter Videos and GIF Online box.
4. Tap on Download
5. Then you will be redirected to a new page with the GIF preview. Right-click on the Download Link option. After that, select Save as link from the drop-down menu.
6. Now from the Save as window, you can rename the file and select the location to download.
It’s important to mention the GIF will be downloaded in MP4 format. Just convert it into GIF format from any online tool. EZgif is a handy solution to this.
So, that’s all for today. For more tech solutions, follow TechBurner!