Snapchat is a social media network that is famous for its face filters. They actually originated the concept of Story, which has now spread to Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp. The story may be a GIF, picture, or video that is shown on a user’s account for 24 hours. It’s a great way to keep your buddies updated on your activities. Sometimes we wish to save a friend’s fun and interesting Snapchat stories on our smartphone. But Snapchat does not enable you to save Snapchat stories of others. You can only save Snapchat stories to camera roll of your gallery. If you really want to save someone elses snapchat story, we will tell you some easy method to do this. Before that, let’s see how to save Snapchat story to gallery.
Steps to Save Snapchat Stories to Your Camera Roll
Stories are an excellent method to share experiences with others. Also, if you save Snapchat stories to your camera roll, you can re-upload them and access them at any moment.
Note: After creating a Snapchat story, you need to save it before 24 hours. Because, after that time, it will immediately vanish.
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Go to the top left corner of the screen and tap on your Profile symbol.
- Your all Snapchat stories will be seen here under the My Stories section. Tap on the story which you want to save.
- Now, from the top right corner of your Story, touch the three vertical dots.
5. Finally, press the Save button to save your story to your Snapchat memories. Or swipe up the story. You will see a download icon in the bottom. Just tap on it.
6. Then go to the camera section. Tap on the two rectangle picture icons beside the white circle. It will open Snapchat Memories where you’ll find all of your saved photos.
7. Go to the Snaps section and click on the recently added snap of yours.
8. From the top right corner, tap three vertical dots. Now, choose Export Snap to save Snapchat story to camera roll or share on other apps. As we need to save it to the phone galley, so choose the download option.
Now, go to the gallery to view the snap you’ve saved. It will be in the new Snapchat album.
If you want to save Snapchat stories to memories while creating them, you can tap on the Save icon in the bottom left corner. So, before uploading the story, the snap will be saved on your Snapchat Memories and Camera Roll.
There is another easy way to store all snaps together. Go to the My Stories section and tap on the three dots beside it. Choose Save Story to upload all the stories to Memories. Also, you can toggle on the Auto-Save to Memories feature. Whenever you want, just download the snap from there.
How To Save Someone Elses Snapchat Story?
You can’t download other Snapchat users’ stories on your phone. Please keep in mind that if a Snap is downloaded somehow, the creator will get an alert with a screenshot icon in the read receipts. Don’t worry! We still have some strategies to save Snapchat stories of others without taking a screenshot.
Yes, we’re addressing the screen recording feature. There are several apps available that allow you to record your screen. Using it for saving someone’s Snapchat stories will not send alerts to them.
Use iOS Screen Recorder
iOS Screen Recorder is the greatest solution for recording Snapchat stories. It will capture whole screen activity, so you can effortlessly save someone’s Snapchat stories.
The amazing thing about this app is that it works with a broad variety of iOS versions, from 7.1 to 13. So, even if your iPhone is a little outdated, you don’t have to be concerned.
Screen Recorder for Android
On Android, you can save someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing, similar to iphone.
If there is any in-built Screen Recorder in your phone use that. Or there are plenty of screen recording apps available on the Google play store.
So, that’s all for today. I hope the methods will help you to save Snapchat stories.
For more tips and tricks, follow TechBurner!