We all use video editing apps on our Android and ChromeOS devices. Both platforms have their fair share of editing applications. But not that many application is powerful enough to edit a high-resolution video without any struggle. iOS has one of the most famous and powerful video editing software LumaFusion. LumaTouch has recently announced that they have been developing LumaFusion for Android and ChromeOS users and we are excited to try it out. In today’s article, we are going to tell you about LumaFusion for Android. We are also going to tell you about LumaFusion and its features. LumaFusion is one of the most famous paid video editing software which is used by many professionals. Although the app is only available on iOS and iPad. Android and ChromeOS users will be able to use the application. So, without any more delay, let’s begin.
What is LumaFusion?
If you are not aware of LumaFusion, don’t worry we have got you covered. LumaFusion is a powerful multi-track video editor application used by many journalists, filmmakers, and professionals to edit and create great video content. For now, the app is only available on iOS and iPad. Soon Android and ChromeOS users will be able to use it. If you are a budding journalist or filmmaker LumaFusion might be the best video editing app that you can use on your smartphones. The app offers you many desktop-level editing controls on your smartphone and it also supports multiple files format.
Here are some features that you get on LumaFusion which make it stand out. We have made a list of features that are good and useful for any editor:
- Use 6 video/audio tracks
- Use 6 additional audio tracks
- Edit with the enhanced magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and link/unlink clips
- Use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
- Edit direct from USB-C drives
- Import media: cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand, and SMB network drives
- Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
- Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
- Edit with time-lapse video
- Easily share to the Photos app, YouTube, Vimeo, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Drive, or “Other App” including Airdrop to your Mac
- Export directly to SanDisk iXpand Flash drives and network drives including WD Wireless Pro and the new WD Wireless SSD
- Inject VR Metadata for uploading 360° videos
How to LumaFusion Android APK and ChromeOS Executable?
— LumaTouch 📱🎞 (@LumaTouch) October 26, 2021
LumaFusion for Android and ChromeOS is currently under development. The company has recently announced that soon the app will be available for Android and ChromeOS users. But if you want to try LumaFusion on your Android and ChromeOS devices just enroll in their Beta program. To enroll in the LumaFusion Beta program all you have to do is fill a form. The form is available on their Official Website.
Also Read: How To Sideload Android Apps On Windows 11
You can also visit this link – https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-android-beta/ to fill out the form. Soon you will receive a mail after they have completed the review. Don’t worry if you don’t want to enroll for Beta, we will tell you the moment we get any update regarding the LumaFusion Android APK download. However, If you are an iOS or iPad user you can download the app from their Apple App Store. But remember LumaFusion is a paid editing software where you have to buy it with a one-time payment.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.