The new flagship season is almost here when popular Android smartphone makers such as OnePlus and Samsung will launch their new high-end models. In this article, we will focus on OnePlus and their upcoming launch of the OnePlus 10 Pro; the leaks of which are surfacing online. The design, spec sheet, price, release date, and everything else you need to know are right here. Thanks to popular tipster Steve Hemmerstoffer (OnLeaks) and 91 Mobiles, we are able to get a first look at the flagship handset in all its glory as well as a look into its full spec sheet. From the looks of it, one thing is certain; this is going to be a considerable step up from the previous generation OnePlus 9 Pro.
OnePlus 10 Pro Leaked Specs
- The device will feature a 6.7 inch QHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- Under the hood, it’s going to be powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 898 SoC, now renamed as 8 Gen 1.
- 5000 mAh battery with 65W warp charge although it might take things up a notch and support 125W fast charging as well.
- It will be available in two RAM and storage configurations- 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB. In both cases, the RAM used will be LPDDR5 and storage UFS 3.1.
- IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.
- It will run Android 12 out of the box with the custom OxygenOS/ColorOS skin on top of it.
OnePlus 10 Pro: Cameras
As you can probably guess from the leaked images, the OnePlus 10 Pro has a huge square-shaped camera bump. It will have three rear cameras: a 48MP primary sensor, 50MP wide-angle, and an 8MP telephoto lens. In continuity with the OnePlus 9 series, the new cameras are also in collaboration with Hasselblad whose branding will be visible on the rear camera bump.
As for the front camera, OnePlus decided to finally ditch the 16MP shooter and replace it with a 32MP one. A much-welcomed upgrade we were hoping for a long time.
OnePlus 10 Pro Launch Date in India
The OnePlus 10 series will launch somewhere in the first 2 months of 2022 in China first and globally somewhere around April or May. OnePlus 10 Pro price in India is expected to be somewhere around INR 70,000 at the time of launch.
That’s it for this one. Stay tuned to TechBurner for more amazing tech content.