The Indian government has promoted online banking and payments heavily as a part of the digital India campaign in recent times. The number of online payments has massively risen indicating digitization. Yet, there can be an issue if you have lost your smartphone. If you are in this situation and worried about what to do next, don’t worry, we have got you covered. Even if you are not in this condition right now, then also you should read this article and know how to block Paytm if your phone is lost. Don’t worry if you use GPay, we will also discuss how to block Google Pay if you have lost your device and even the process to block Phone Pe. So, without any further ado, let’s head into the article to proceed with an easy step-by-step guide.
Temporarily Block Paytm Account
If you are not willing to use Paytm for quite some time or you have to block your Paytm account, it can be done easily. You can follow the steps below to block your Paytm account temporarily:
- Call Paytm Payments Bank’s helpline number: 01204456456.
- Select the option which says lost phone.
- Now, go on and enter the alternative new phone number.
- And then enter your lost phone number.
- Then choose the option for logout from all devices.[Necessary step to take as a precaution to stop any mishappenings.]
- Now head to the official Paytm website and seek 24×7 help.
- Then select the Report a Fraud option.
- Click on any issue and select the message our option.
- You can explain your issue and then submit the proof of your ownership of the account via a statement, confirmation mail, etc.
- Once done, Paytm will verify and block your account and you will receive a confirmation mail.
Must Read | Google Pixel 6 Wallpaper Download Now
Temporarily Block Phone Pe Account
Now, let’s head on the Phone Pe, and discuss how you can block the account.
- All the Phone Pe users can contact 08068727374 or 02268727374.
- Select your preferred language.
- Press the appropriate number as per your wish to report a problem with your Phone Pe account.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and confirm the OTP sent to your mobile.
- Then, opt for the option that you didn’t receive the OTP.
- You will be given the option of lost sim or device, select it.
- Then you will be redirected to the Phone Pe representative. He will guide you and verify your identity before blocking the account.
Temporarily Block Google Pay Account
At last, let’s discuss the step-by-step guide for Google Pay account block:
- Google Pay users need to call the helpline number: 18004190157.
- Firstly, opt for your preferred language.
- Next, you will need to select the right option for other issues.
- Now go for the option to talk to a specialist, and he will help you to block your Google Pay account.
- Moreover, Android, as well as iOS users, can remotely wipe their data to stop others from accessing your Google account and Google Pay.
That was it guys for this post. Keep an eye out on TechBurner for more such stuff!!