Free Fire Max, the most anticipated game from Garena, was finally launched in India last month, and the Battle Royale game is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The game offers smoother gameplay, better graphics, a new map, mode, weapons, and more. The game has been well received by FF players because the new version comes with good graphics and animation as well as other improvised features. And the developers have made great efforts to make the game more realistic. Players can download it on their Android and iOS devices to enjoy an enhanced version of Garena Free Fire. Users can also Install Free Fire Max on PC using software known as Emulators. In this article, we have collected all the information on how to play Free Fire Max on PC. So, check now.
How to Install Free Fire Max on PC
Garena has not released an official version of the Free Fire MAX emulator, and any emulator will set up an Android environment for people to install and use Android apps on their PC.
While this method works, it is not perfect and you may encounter a number of errors caused by a large number of computers. The emulator will also force you to play the game in a small window. Let’s take a closer look.
Before we start the process, let us tell you that there are many emulators available on the net. You can choose whoever you want, but make sure the emulator has good reviews and is recommended by game lovers.
You can find a number of emulators online, with the most popular options including BlueStacks, MEmu Play, and Nox Player. Each of them provides players with many unique features that enhance the overall gameplay.
Read More | How to Buy JioPhone Next: Steps for Pre-booking
Minimum Requirements to Install it
If you are concerned about the system requirements to download the app, don’t worry, the emulator doesn’t need a high-performance PC to run the game.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above | Mac® OS X® 10.12 (Sierra) or higher, up to 10.15 (macOS Catalina)
- OS architecture: 64 bit
- Processor: Intel or AMD dual-core processor
- Default (VT-x / AMD-V): must be enabled
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 or higher
- Memory (RAM: random memory in phones and computers): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB of available disk space
- Graphics Drivers: Graphics Driver with OpenGL 2.1
- Administrator: You must be an administrator on your computer.
- Power circuit: high performance
- Resolution: 1280 x 800px
Steps to Install Free Fire Max on PC
As mentioned earlier, there are many emulators available and users can choose any one of them to download Free Fire MAX on their PC according to their preference. The installation procedure for the game is almost the same for all emulators. Here are the steps players can follow to use Free Fire MAX on the emulator:
- The first thing players need to do is download the emulator of their choices, such as BlueStacks, LDPlayer, NoxPlayer, or MEmu Play, and install it on their PC.
- Then, they can go ahead and go to the Google Play Store and sign in to their Google Play account using an existing ID, or create a new one.
- Next, people will have to search for Free Fire MAX using the search bar. An “Install” button will appear on its screen, pressing the button will start the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, you can launch Free Fire MAX on your computer by simply clicking on the application and log in to your Free Fire account.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.