Realme recently launched the new Realme 5s which is the successor to Realme 5 and while it doesn’t bring a lot of improvements, it is worth a quick look. Realme has now started to gain the name to launch multiple devices in year similar to Xiaomi and people find it difficult to keep a track on the updates that the device receives. Thus here we are helping you out to keep a track on these devices. This update will be focused on the Realme 5s. We will cover everything from specifications, updates and more. So make sure you bookmark this page for further information.
Realme 5s Specifications:
|Display||6.5-inch, HD+ IPS LCD
Gorilla Glass 3+
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
Adreno 610 GPU
|RAM + Storage||4/6 GB LPDDR4X RAM 64/128GB|
|Battery||5,000mAh with 10W Charger in the box|
|Front Camera||13MP (f/2.0)|
|Back Camera||48MP Primary Lens (f/1.8)
8MP ultra-wide (f/2.2)
2MP Depth Sensor(f/2.4)
2MP Macro Sensor
|Android Version||ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie|
|Price||Rs. 9999 for 4GB/64GB, Rs 10,999 for 6/128GB|
Realme 5s Update Timeline:
|Date||Version Number||Download Links||Changelog|
|3 December 2019||vRMX1911EX_11_A.20||OTA Update||
NOTE: We will keep this post updated as per the latest OTA/OS Update of realme X2 Pro.
Latest Realme 5s Changelog (vRMX1931EX_11.A.07):
- Android security patch: November, 2019
- Optimized AF focus and improved the rate of success
- Optimized the reddish in portrait mode
- Notification bar:
- Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in the notification center
- Known issue fixes:
- Fixed low Probability issue of touch not respond when inserting headphones
- Fixed the auto-reboot issue with low probability
Realme 5s Android Q Update:
The Realme 5s was launched with Android 9.0 Pie onboard and just as similar to any other device in this price segment, it has still not yet been updated to Android Q. But Realme has released an official update roadmap where the company claims that it will update the device to Android Q in the 2nd Quarter of 2020 around May 2020. This is a confirmation and we will let you know when the beta updates or the stable update rolls out.
Realme 5s ColorOS7 Update:
The Realme 5s was launched with ColorOS 6.1 onboard and will be soon updated to the latest version of ColorOS which is ColorOS 7. It brings quite a lot of interesting features and you’ll enjoy using the new UI. It will also be released mostly with the Android Q which will be around May 2020. Stay tuned to Techburner for more details.
How to Update Realme 5s [Steps]
Method 1 [Steps]:
- Head to Settings -> then About -> then System Update.
- Click Check for Updates
- Update Downloads. then click on Install
- Update is installed
Method 2 [Steps]:
- Download the firmware from the above download links.
- Power off the phone
- Hold the power button + volume down button at the same time, to boot to recovery mode.
- Now choose your language, and select “Install from storage”
- Find the downloaded file, select it and click on install.
- The update is installed.
Follow Tech Burner Team on our social media handles to get the latest updates:
If you have any queries about tech then simply mention @TECHBURNERTEAM on twitter and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Source: Realme Community