Samsung has launched its flagship Samsung Galaxy S20 FE in the Smartphone Market. It has a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. So, today we are here with the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Live Wallpaper. Yeah! The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Live Wallpaper Download link is now available. So, you can download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Live Wallpaper from the article. Also, check out How To Download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Live Wallpaper and How To Install Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Live Wallpaper on your device.
Table of Content
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specs
Here are the quick specs of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE:
|Display||6.5-inch Super AMOLED, 19.5:9, 1080×2340 pixel of resolutions|
|Platform||Snapdragon 865, One UI 2.5 based on Android 10|
|Battery||4,500mAh with 15W Fast Charging Support|
|Main Camera||12MP primary sensor
12MP ultra-wide sensor
8MP telephoto sensor
|RAM & Storage||Up to 8GB RAM & 256GB ROM|
|Other Features||In-display Fingerprint Sensor|
Download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Live Wallpaper
A TechBurner Team member, Venkatesh Parik, has made the Live Wallpaper of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. He has extracted live wallpaper and made APKs out of it. So, you can easily install the app on any of your phones, and you will get the live wallpaper. Also, the live wallpaper is in high resolution so that it will look gorgeous on your phone.
Every time you unlock the device, the wallpaper comes alive and starts moving, which looks dope. It will not keep moving in the loop, but instead, it will stop running after a few seconds to save battery life. And it will again start moving every time you unlock the device.
How To Download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Live Wallpaper
Here is the link provided for downloading the APK by which you will be able to set the live wallpaper:
How to Apply Galaxy S20 FE Live Wallpapers
- First of download the APK from the above link.
- Now, if you are using a Stock Android device and go to the Wallpaper section and you will get the two new Galaxy S20 Live Wallpapers. Just hit on the apply button.
- In case you are using a smartphone with Custom Skin like MIUI, ColorOS, RealmeUI, OxygenOS, OneUI, FunTouchOS, and any other ROM. You will have to install the Google Wallpapers application.
- Download Google Wallpapers apps from the Play Store or Click here to install the app and then open it.
- Go to the Live Wallpaper Section, where you will see both of the live wallpapers. Pretty simple, right!
That’s it in this article. Now go and download Samsung Galaxy S20 Live Wallpapers on your phone and start showing off!
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.