OnePlus has launched its flagship device, OnePlus 8T in the Indian Smartphone Market. It has a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED punch-hole display with a screen resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. It comes with a 120Hz Refresh Rate, which is always a good thing. And it also supports HDR10+. So, today we are here with the OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper. Yeah! The OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper Download link is now available. So, you can download OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper from the article. Also, check out How To Download OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper and How To Install OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper on your device.
Table of Content
Download OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper
A TechBurner Team member, Venkatesh Parik, has made the Live Wallpaper of the OnePlus 8T. He has extracted live wallpaper and made APKs out of it. So, you can easily install the app on any of your phones, and you will get the live wallpaper. Also, the live wallpaper is in high resolution so that it will look gorgeous on your phone. There are more than 3 live wallpapers.
Every time you unlock the device, the wallpaper comes alive and starts moving, which looks dope. It will not keep moving in the loop, but instead, it will stop running after a few seconds to save battery life. And it will again start moving every time you unlock the device.
How To Download OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper
Here is the link provided for downloading the APK by which you will be able to set the live wallpaper:
How To Install OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper
Follow the given steps to install the APK and set Live Wall:
- First of all, download the APK from the above link and Install it.
- Now, if you are using a Stock Android device and go to the Wallpaper section and you will get OnePlus 8T Live Wallpaper. Just hit on the apply button.
- In case you are using a smartphone with Custom Skin like MIUI, ColorOS, RealmeUI, OxygenOS, OneUI, FunTouchOS, and any other ROM. You will have to install the Google Wallpapers application.
- Download Google Wallpapers apps from the Play Store
- Go to the Live Wallpaper Section, where you will see all live wallpapers. Pretty simple, right!
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.
For More Live Walls: @Module Magic