OnePlus has announced the Oxygen OS 11 for its devices. There are a lot of new features by which the Oxygen OS 11 comes with, and we all know that if there is something new then live walls will also be new. So, today we are here with the Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper. Yeah! The Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper Download link is now available. So, you can download Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper from the article. Also, check out How To Download Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper and How To Install Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper on your device.
Download Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper
A TechBurner Team member, Venkatesh Parik, has made the Live Wallpaper of the Oxygen OS 11. He has extracted live wallpaper and made APKs out of it. So, you can easily install the app on any of your phones, and you will get the live wallpaper. Also, the live wallpaper is in high resolution so that it will look gorgeous on your phone.
Every time you unlock the device, the wallpaper comes alive and starts moving, which looks dope. It will not keep moving in the loop, but instead, it will stop running after a few seconds to save battery life. And it will again start moving every time you unlock the device.
How To Download Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper
Here is the link provided for downloading the APK by which you will be able to set the live wallpaper:
How To Install Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper
Follow the given steps to install the APK and set Live Wall:
- First of all, download the APK from the above link and Install.
- Now, if you are using a Stock Android device, then go to the Wallpaper section, and you will get Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpaper. Just hit on the apply button.
- In case you are using a smartphone with Custom Skin like MIUI, ColorOS, RealmeUI, OxygenOS, OneUI, FunTouchOS, and any other ROM. You will have to install the Google Wallpapers application.
- Download Google Wallpapers apps from the Play Store or Click Here to install the app and then open it.
- Go to the Live Wallpaper Section, where you will see all live wallpapers. Pretty simple, right!
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.
For More Live Walls: @Module Magic