Poco F2 Pro has been launched on May 12 for the Global Market. The device is powered by the Snapdragon 865 and comes with a lot of new features. Also, the device sports 64MP quad-camera setup, which will provide you with better and good pictures. Another excellent and exciting thing is that the Poco F2 Pro AnTuTu Benchmark score is higher than the OnePlus 8 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S20+. So, today we are providing you with How to install Google Camera on Poco F2 Pro tutorial. The GCam 7.3 For Poco F2 Pro is now available and gives you the real vibes of good photography. Therefore, download GCam 7.3 For Poco F2 Pro and with the guide on how to download GCam 7.3 APK For Poco F2 Pro.
Table of Content
Poco F2 Pro Specs
Here are the official specs of the Poco F2 Pro.
|Display||6.67-inches Super AMOLED display, 1080×2400 pixels of resolutions|
|Platform||Snapdragon 865, MIUI 11, UFS 3.1|
|Battery||4,700mAh with 30W Fast Charging|
|Main Camera||64MP Primary sensor
13MP Ultra-wide angle sensor
5MP Telemacro Sensor
2MP Depth Sensor
|Selfie Camera||20MP Pop-up Selfie Camera|
|RAM & Storage||Up to 8GB RAM and 128/256GB ROM|
|Other Features||In-display Fingerprint Sensor|
Download GCam 7.3 For Poco F2 Pro: Features
Google Camera is one of the best Camera App for mobile phones. It improves the picture quality very well and also provides you with a different feature that helps in taking great photos. We all know that the Stock Camera of devices is also good, but GCam gives you a different way of capturing. So, we are providing you with the working GCam 7.3 APK download for Poco F2 Pro which will improve the picture quality very well. Some of its more features are:
- GCam performs very well with low lighting conditions.
- It provides natural colours to the photos in most of the cases.
- The Portrait mode is very natural and provides blur at a logical level which makes the image more pretty.
- GCam detects edge very well along with the sharpness, details, and other things which makes the picture better.
- You will also find Night Sight mode, which is suitable for taking pictures at night.
- Google has also added the Astrophotography Mode, which will give you another level of taking astrophotos.
Download GCam 7.3 APK For Poco F2 Pro
GCam version 126.96.36.199 developed by Urnyx05 will work on the Poco F2 Pro. It is the latest stable build, which we have tested on Redmi K20, Poco X2, Mi CC9 Pro and it captures some cool images. This mod includes Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, portrait mode. Also, the Ultrawide angle lens might work. We will have to wait for a dedicated GCam mode for the F2 Pro which will add support for the Telemacro lens and might include 64MP high-resolution images. Stay tuned with us to get the latest GCam. Till then, the following mod will work fine.
How To Install Google Camera on Poco F2 Pro
Follow these steps to download and install GCam on Poco F2 Pro.
- Download the APK from the above link, and install it by permitting the ‘Install From Unknown Sources.’
- After installing the GCam 7.3 APK, open it and go into Settings.
- You can do some Settings in the GCam mod to get the best out of it.
- Turn on HDR+ Control, Lib patcher, AWB and Auxillary camera which will allow you to use Ultawide angle lens.
- You can manually adjust the saturation level. Also, turn on/off Astrophotography mode.
Download GCam 7.3 APK for Poco F2 Pro and start capturing great shots!
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.