OnePlus 8T has been launched in India. The OnePlus 8T is powered by the Snapdragon 865 and comes with a lot of new features. Also, the OnePlus 8T sports a 48MP quad-camera setup, which will provide you with better and good pictures. So, today we are providing you with How to install Google Camera on OnePlus 8T tutorial. The GCam 7.3 For OnePlus 8T is now available and gives you the real vibes of good photography. Therefore, download GCam 7.3 For OnePlus 8T and with the guide on how to download GCam 7.3 APK For OnePlus 8T.
Download GCam 7.3 For OnePlus 8T: Features
Google Camera is one of the best Camera App for mobile phones. It improves the picture quality very well and also provides you with a different feature that helps in taking great photos. We all know that the Stock Camera of the OnePlus 8T is also good, but GCam gives you a different way of capturing. So, we are providing you with the working GCam 7.3 APK download for OnePlus 8T which will improve the picture quality very well. Some of its more features are:
- GCam performs very well with low lighting conditions.
- It provides natural colors to the photos in most cases.
- The Portrait mode is very natural and provides blur at a logical level which makes the image more pretty.
- GCam detects edge very well along with the sharpness, details, and other things which makes the picture better.
- You will also find Night Sight mode, which is suitable for taking pictures at night.
- Google has also added the Astrophotography Mode, which will give you another level of taking astrophotos.
Download GCam 7.3 APK For OnePlus 8T
This mod includes Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, portrait mode. Also, the Ultrawide angle lens might work. The OnePlus 8T comes with a 48MP primary sensor, 16MP ultra-wide sensor, 5MP macro sensor, and 2MP depth sensor. So, check out the GCam download link below.
How To Install Google Camera on OnePlus 8T
Follow these steps to download and install GCam on the OnePlus 8T.
- Download the APK from the above link, and install it by permitting the ‘Install From Unknown Sources.’
- After installing the GCam 7.3 APK, open it, and go into Settings.
- You can do some Settings in the GCam mod to get the best out of it.
- Turn on HDR+ Control, Lib patcher, AWB, and Auxillary camera which will allow you to use the Ultrawide angle lens.
- You can manually adjust the saturation level. Also, turn on/off Astrophotography mode.
Download GCam 7.3 APK for OnePlus 8T and start capturing great shots!
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.