OnePlus 7 Pro is undoubtedly a great flagship smartphone with top-notch hardware on board and that gorgeous looking 90Hz Super AMOLED Display. However, the camera is always a downside of the OnePlus and the same issue is going on with the OnePlus 7 Pro. OnePlus gone with a triple camera set up this time with of course a 48MP Sony IMX586 Primary Lens. The camera quality is decent but not as good as the other flagships out there. Now a new update OxygenOS 9.5.7 has arrived for the OnePlus 7 Pro and there are so many improvements in the camera. Let’s have a look at the OnePlus 7 Pro Camera Update Changelog.
Table of Content
OnePlus 7 Pro Camera Specifications
- 48 MP, f/1.6, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 78mm (telephoto), 3x zoom, Laser/PDAF, OIS
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Motorized pop-up 16 MP selfie camera, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.0″. 1.0μm
OnePlus 7 Pro Camera Update
So a new OxygenOS 9.5.7.GM21AA update has arrived for the OnePlus 7 Pro. According to the update changelog, there are so many camera improvements has been done in the latest update. The camera quality of the OnePlus 7 Pro was decent but it was far behind if we compare it with the other flagships. Here is the OnePlus 7 Pro Camera update Changelog.
OnePlus 7 Pro Camera Update Changelog
- Optimized the overall contrast and colour performance.
- The white balance consistency of the triple-lens is optimized.
- Optimized the accuracy and stability of autofocusing.
- Fixed the issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes.
- Fixed the issue of noise in some HDR scenes.
- The contrast and colour saturation of the ultra-wide angle lens is improved.
- Improved the clarity and noise reduction of the ultra-wide angle lens under low light.
- Improvements in the clarity and noise reduction of telephoto images.
- Improved the clarity and colour performance in Nightscape mode.
- Improved the brightness and clarity in Nightscape mode for extreme low light situations.
Along with the camera improvements, there are few more system optimisation has been done in the latest update.
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
The above photos were posted by the OnePlus Community and we can clearly see some improvements in the camera quality. The colour looks punchier and not washed out. Also, the shadows are maintained well. There is a significant improvement in the overall picture clarity.
Definitely, OnePlus is trying to improve the camera quality of the OnePlus 7 Pro. However, there are many competitors of OnePlus. So, few more camera update is needed in order to compete with other flagship smartphones. This update brings quite good improvements in the picture quality. It’s just one month since the phone is launched and we can expect many more update which will improve the camera quality further.
Let us know what do you guys think about the camera quality of the OnePlus 7 Pro. If you are a OnePlus 7 Pro user then tell us about OnePlus 7 Pro Camera Update.