MIUI 12 has been finally announced in China along with the Mi 10 Youth Edition. It packs some cool features and privacy-focused features. MIUI 12 brings cleaner UI, new navigation gestures, new control centre and what not! But the most exciting part of the MIUI 12 is the Super Wallpapers. Yes! MIUI 12 Live wallpapers are named MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers. There are two live wallpapers, Earth and Mars. On the lock screen, it shows a still planet, and when you unlock the device, the Earth or Mars will turn around. The animation is cool! But you don’t need to wait for MIUI 12 update. You can download MIUI 12 Super wallpapers for any Android phone. Check out our guide on how to download MIUI 12 Live Wallpapers o Any Android Phone.
How to Download MIUI 12 Live Wallpapers
A TechBurner Team member, Venkatesh Parik, has extracted live wallpapers of MIUI 12, and the made APKs out of it. So, you can easily install three apps on any of your phones, and you will get the live wallpapers. Also, these live wallpapers are in high resolution so that it will look gorgeous on your phone. All the live wallpapers have a pitch-black background on the lock screen with the Mars and the Earth which is suited on the AMOLED display. MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers contains cool animation. Every time you unlock the device, the Earth or Mars will move around and show you a particular scene. The live wallpapers will not keep moving in the loop, but instead, it will stop running after a few seconds to save battery life. And it will again start moving every time you unlock the device.
Download MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers
Click on the below download button to get 3 APKs in a zip file.
How to Apply MIUI 12 Live Wallpapers
- First of all, download the 3 APKs from the above link and install.
- Now, if you are using a Stock Android device and go to the Wallpaper section and you will get three new MIUI 12 Live Wallpapers. Just hit on the apply button.
- In case you are using a smartphone with Custom Skin like MIUI, ColorOS, RealmeUI, OxygenOS, OneUI, FunTouchOS, and any other ROM. You will have to install the Google Wallpapers application.
- DOWNLOAD GOOGLE WALLPAPERS apps from the Play Store or CLICK HERE to install the app and then open it.
- Go to the Live Wallpaper Section, where you will see both of the live wallpapers. Pretty simple, right!
That’s all in this article. Also, check out,