OnePlus 8 series has been launched globally, and it packs high-end specs. The most highlighting area of the OnePlus 8 Pro is that QHD+OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate. The regular OnePlus 8 also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate. This time they have also improved OxygenOS with the addition of some new animations and new dark mode. Along with this, OnePlus has also introduced new Dynamic Wallpapers which looks stunning. The good news is that you can download OnePlus 8 Pro Live Wallpapers on any of your Android smartphones. Check out a guide on How to apply OnePlus 8 Pro Live Wallpapers. Without further ado let’s jump into OnePlus 8 Live Wallpapers.
Table of Content
OnePlus 8 Pro Live Wallpapers
A TechBurner Team member, Venkatesh Parik, has made the Live Wallpapers of the OnePlus 8 Pro. He has extracted live wallpapers app of 8 Pro, and the made APKs out of it. So, you can easily install four apps on any of your phones, and you will get the live wallpapers. Also, these live wallpapers are in high resolution so that it will look gorgeous on your phone. All the live wallpapers have a pitch-black background which is suited on the AMOLED display. OnePlus 8 Pro live wallpapers contain different colour vibrant abstract animation. Every time you unlock the device, these colourful lines come alive and start moving, which looks dope. The live wallpapers will not keep moving in the loop, but instead, it will stop running after a few seconds to save battery life. And it will again start moving every time you unlock the device.
Download OnePlus 8 Pro Live Wallpapers
Click on the below download button to get 4 APKs.
How to Apply OnePlus 8 Pro Live Wallpapers
- First of all download the 4 APKs from the above link.
- Now, if you are using a Stock Android device and go to the Wallpaper section and you will get the four new OnePlus 8 Live Wallpapers. Just hit on the apply button.
- In case you are using a smartphone with Custom Skin like MIUI, ColorOS, RealmeUI, OxygenOS, OneUI, FunTouchOS, and any other ROM. You will have to install the Google Wallpapers application.
- DOWNLOAD GOOGLE WALLPAPERS apps from the Play Store or CLICK HERE to install the app and then open it.
- Go to the Live Wallpaper Section, where you will see both of the live wallpapers. Pretty simple, right!
Check Out | Download Pixel 4A Live Wallpapers
That’s all in this article about OnePlus 8 Live Wallpapers. Stay tuned with TechBurner for more exciting stuff.