Google Pixel lineup has some of the best wallpapers which are aesthetically pleasing. The users always love the stock wallpapers and live wallpapers of Pixel series. Now, a new member of the Pixel family is arriving very soon, the Pixel 4A. Before the official launch, we have seen some leaks and live images of the device. Based on those leaks of Pixel 4A, Android icon and theme designer Pashapuma (@PASHAPUMA1) has made unofficial Pixel 4A Stock wallpapers. Now, what’s even more exciting, we have come with Pixel 4A Live Wallpapers. Yes, you heard it right! You can download Pixel 4A Live Wallpapers on any of your Android devices.
Pixel 4A Live Wallpapers
A TechBurner Team member, Venkatesh Parik, has made the Live Wallpapers of the Pixel 4A using the unofficial Stock Wallpapers made by Pashapuma. So, you can easily install two apps on any of your phones, and you will get the live wallpapers. Also, these live wallpapers are in high resolution so that it will look gorgeous on your phone. One of the live wallpapers has a pitch-black background which is suited on the AMOLED display. The other wallpaper has a white background which looks minimal. The live wallpapers will not keep moving in the loop, but instead, it will stop running after a few seconds to save battery life. And it will again start moving every time you unlock the device.
Download Pixel 4A Live Wallpapers
Click on the below download button, and you will be redirected to the Google Drive folder. Download both the APKs and install them on your phone.
How to Apply Pixel 4A Live Wallpapers
- First of all download the 2 APKs from the above link.
- Now, if you are using a Stock Android device and go to the Wallpaper section and you will get the two new Pixel 4A Live Wallpapers. Just hit on the apply button.
- In case you are using a smartphone with Custom Skin like MIUI, ColorOS, RealmeUI, OxygenOS, OneUI, FunTouchOS, and any other ROM. You will have to install the Google Wallpapers application.
- DOWNLOAD GOOGLE WALLPAPERS apps from the Play Store or CLICK HERE to install the app and then open it.
- Go to the Live Wallpaper Section, where you will see both of the live wallpapers. Pretty simple, right!
That’s all in this article on Pixel 4A Live Wallpapers. Checkout more Wallpapers here.