Whatsapp has been trolled a lot as they didn’t introduce the dark mode on their application. We got to see multiple hints from the leaks, which started in 2018. We got a few more visual information and design leaks last year, and now Whatsapp has finally released a beta version of the application which has support for dark mode, and it looks pretty impressive. Keep reading this article to know the complete information on this update and how you can install it right now.
Table of Content
WhatsApp Beta APK Version 2.20.13 Features:
The latest version of Whatsapp Beta comes with a version number v2.20.13 and brings a ton of improvements, and has a highlighting feature that every user wants on their smartphone, The latest version of the Whatsapp Beta come comes with the below significant enhancements.
- Dark Mode: Dark Mode has been introduced on this version of Whatsapp and users can choose from three various options on how and when they want to enable dark mode, and the possibilities include “System Default,” “Light” and “Dark,” where System Default automatically selects the way based on your UI preference.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Security Upgrades
WhatsApp Beta APK Version 2.20.13 Info
|App Name||WhatsApp Messenger|
|App Size||37.52 MB|
|Last Updated||22nd January 2020|
|Total No. of Downloads||5M+|
|Minimum Requirements||Android 4.0+|
|Developer||WhatsApp Inc., CA|
How to Download WhatsApp Beta APK Version 2.20.13
- Download from Google Play Store
Users who have already registered for the beta program for WhatsApp would have already received this update, they can go ahead to the Play Store and check for updates, but if you haven’t registered for the beta version yet, you can do so by, heading over the Whatsapp Page on Play Store by the link mentioned below, scroll down and find an option named “Beta Program,” if you find that the beta program is full, we would recommend you keep an eye on that page for further openings.
- Download WhatsApp Beta APK Version 2.20.13:
If you are not a beta tester but would like to try out this latest version of Whatsapp with dark mode enabled on it, you can do so by installing an APK manually, download the APK from the below-mentioned link and read the guide mentioned below for further explanation.
How to Install WhatsApp Beta APK Version 2.20.13
- Download the beta version APK of Whatsapp v2.20.13 from the link mentioned above.
- Head over to the downloads folder and open the downloaded APK, if this the first time you are going to install an APK, you’ll need to enable Unknown Sources, to do so click on the settings menu on the pop-up and toggle the Unknown Services option.
- Open the downloaded APK again and click on the install button.
- Now you are ready to go.
- Dark Mode can be enabled by heading to settings of Whatsapp and heading over to the Chat Menu > Theme > Dark.
Did you guys enjoy using the dark mode on your phone? Let us know in the comments below.