Motorola has launched its new mid-range smartphone, which is quite competitive with Poco and Realme. The Moto One Fusion+ has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 16,999. It comes with a lot of features which you will love. So, the device comes with a quad-camera setup, and we are here to provide you with the Moto One Fusion+ Google Camera Download link. Yup! The Download GCam 7.3 APK for Moto One Fusion+ is now available. So, read the full article to know more about the Download GCam 7.3 for Moto One Fusion+, features and, how it will increase the picture quality. We will also provide you with the Download Google Camera For Moto One Fusion Plus link. And, check How to Install Google Camera on Moto One Fusion+.
Table of Content
Moto One Fusion+ Specs
Here are the official specs of the Moto One Fusion+.
|Display||6.5-inch IPS LCD, 19.5:9, 1080×2340 pixel of resolutions|
|Platform||Snapdragon 730G, Android 10|
|Battery||5000mAh with 18W Fast Charging Support|
|Main Camera||64MP primary sensor
8MP ultra-wide sensor
5MP depth sensor
2MP macro sensor
|Selfie Camera||16MP Pop-up selfie camera|
|RAM & Storage||6GB RAM & 128GB|
|Other Features||Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor|
Download GCam 7.3 For Moto One Fusion+: Features
Google Camera is one of the best Camera Apps for mobile phones. It improves the picture quality very well and also provides you with a different feature that helps in taking great photos. We all know that the Stock Camera of devices is also good, but GCam gives you a different way of capturing. So, we are providing you with Download GCam 7.3 APK for Moto One Fusion+ link which will improve the picture quality very well. Some of its more features are:
- GCam performs very well with low lighting conditions.
- Google has also added the Astrophotography Mode, which will give you another level of taking astrophotos.
- The Portrait mode is very natural and provides blur at a logical level which makes the image more pretty.
- It provides natural colours to the photos in most of the cases.
- You will also find Night Sight mode, which is suitable for taking pictures at night.
- GCam detects edge very well along with the sharpness, details, and other things which makes the picture better.
How To Download Google Camera For Moto One Fusion Plus
So, download the GCam 7.3 APK which is available for the Moto One Fusion+. Check out the link below.
How To Install Google Camera On Moto One Fusion+
Follow these steps to download and install Google Camera on Moto One Fusion+:
- Download the APK from the above link, and install it by permitting the ‘Install From Unknown Sources.’
- After installing the GCAM 7.3 APK, open it and go into Settings.
- You can do some Settings in the GCam mod to get the best out of it.
- Turn on HDR+ Control, Lib patcher, AWB and Auxillary camera which will allow you to use Ultrawide angle lens in Moto One Fusion+.
- You can manually adjust the saturation level. Also, turn on/off Astrophotography mode.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.