Asus has nailed the pricing of ROG Phone 2. At just 38k, this gaming beast offers greatest hardware possible, including, Snapdragon 855+, 8 gigs of RAM, a 6.59″ FHD+ AMOLED display with the industry-leading refresh rate of 120Hz, a massive 6,000mAh battery and more. The first-gen ROG Phone was far behind in terms of the camera department. But this time around Asus has improved the camera quality quite a bit. But, the stock camera app of any smartphone is not capable of taking full advantage of the sensors and so we have the Google Camera! Ring bells! Pixel 4 Camera mod for ROG Phone 2 is available, all thanks to hardworking developers. We have found the best GCam for ROG Phone 2, hit the download button given below to download Google Camera 7.0 for ROG Phone 2.
Table of Content
ROG Phone 2 Camera Specs
The primary sensor is everyone’s favorite 48MP Sony IMX586 coupled with a 13MP ultra wide-angle lens with the FOV (Field of view) of 125 degrees. On the front, there is a 24MP selfie shooter.
Google Camera 7 / Pixel 4 Camera Mod
As we all know, Google Camera takes the full advantage of the camera sensors. Pixel 2’s camera mod was popular because of the stunning portrait mode shots. Then Google has introduced Night Sight last year with the Pixel 3 and almost all other smartphone OEMs started implementing a dedicated night mode to their stock camera. However, none of the stock camera apps captures as good photos as the Google camera. Now, the Pixel 4’s launch is near and we have the Pixel 4 camera mod ready to download for so many smartphones out there. This time around, we have all new Astrophotography feature, which is, of course, can be used to capture night sky! This feature will take Night Sight to the very next level. The UI of the GCam is also changed. Here are all the major changes in Google camera 7.
- More minimal design
- Switching modes is now at the very bottom of the screen
- Swipe down for the settings
- Zoom controls at the bottom of the screen
- Night sight can be found on the main screen.
Download Google Camera 7.0 For ROG Phone 2 / Pixel 4 Camera for ROG Phone 2
We have added the best and working GCam for ROG Phone 2 in our Google Drive. Just hit the download button below to get the Google Camera 7.0 for ROG Phone 2. This is Pixel 4 camera mod for ROG Phone 2.
How To Install GCam on ROG Phone 2?
- Download the APK file from the above link or click here.
- After Downloading it, go to your Phone’s Settings and then to Security tab where you’ll have to “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources”.
- Now open the APK File and Click on “Install“.
- After the process is completed, just press “Open“.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed Google Camera on ROG Phone 2.
Pixel 4 Camera Mod For ROG Phone 2
Here are the benefits of the GCam on Asus ROG Phone 2.
- GCam produces natural colors in almost all scenarios. The stock camera captures dull photos.
- The dynamic range is very good.
- It performs very well in low lighting conditions as well.
- Night sight destroys the stock camera images.
- Edge detection is on point and the background blur is very natural.
That’s pretty much it in this article. Do you use a Google camera on your phone? Let us know in the comment section below.
Follow Tech Burner Team on our social media handles to get the latest updates:
If you have any queries about tech then simply mention @TECHBURNERTEAM on twitter and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.