How to Play GTA 5 Roleplay in India – Step by Step Guide
Roleplay in GTA V is a multiplayer mod for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V. Players who jump into one of the user-created RP servers immerse themselves further into the game. However, the GTA role-playing game takes the game to a whole new level. Basically, this is World of Warcraft and GTA mixed. There is no lovable Goldshire, but there are sports cars, automatic weapons, and helicopters. You can appear on the server as a criminal mastermind or the leader of a notorious gang. But you can also become a person on the ground as a driver or even a milkman. Every GTA RP server is different, but some are tougher than others. You must play by the rules and abide by the role that is assigned to you. Read this full blog to know How to play GTA 5 roleplay in India.
Software Required for GTA V Roleplay
Before you can download and install GTA 5 roleplay, you will definitely need some software, because without it you can not do anything. These will be GTA 5 Full Game, FiveM, TeamSpeak, and Discord.
The first of these programs, that is, the game itself, you can download (purchase) from Epic Games, Steam or Rockstar. It doesn’t really matter which one you have installed because they are all the same, PC versions. In the case of FiveM, you can also download it from their website or from their official website. If you don’t know what this is, it’s basically a single mod with multiplayer integration enabled. That is, it acts as a gateway to the GTA 5 player, allowing you to play the game in different modes.
GTA 5 Roleplay Features
- Real World: One of the best features of GTA V RP is its real-world implementation. The term “role-playing” means “real role-playing”, i.e. a businessman, lawyer, judge, journalist, trader, etc.
- Complete the tasks: you can complete the tasks that have been assigned to you and earn game money for them. However, completing tasks is not the only way to earn money.
- Easy to play: GTA V Roleplay is easy to play. You don’t need more technical knowledge and a lot of time to prepare GTA V. Download and enjoy!
- Buy Vehicles and Weapons: In the role of Playstation GTA V, you can easily buy cars of your choice by spending money. Moreover, you can also customize it for a few pennies.
How to Play GTA 5 Roleplay in India?
Here are the steps required to play GTA 5 RP on Indian servers:
- The first and most obvious step is to download and install GTA 5 for those who do not have the game installed on their PC yet. You can purchase it online from stores like Epic Games and Steam.
- The next step is to download and install FiveM, as most of the popular servers use this mode.
- Next, players need to install TeamSpeak for in-game voice calling.
- You also need to download a plug-in for TeamSpeak called Toko VOIP.
- After opening TeamSpeak, they have to go to Plugins > TokoVoip > Radio FX and use the following settings:
- The next step is to go to Tools > Options > Capture and Activate Push-To-Talk.
- Returning to the main menu, sounds should be turned off in Self > Sound Pack.
- Once these settings are complete, players need to go to Connections > Connect and enter the address of the server they want to play on. Addresses can be found in the Discord groups of the respective servers.
- Servers like Legacy RP require a Steam account to play, so players need it with the Steam app on their desktop.
- At FiveM they can find a list of servers that are available in different countries. Users have to select the server they want to join from the Indian list and connect.
- Now the last thing to do is create a character on the server and start playing.
Can anyone Play GTA 5 Roleplay in India?
Anyone with a copy of the game on PC can play it, but this is very different from the regular multiplayer mode built into the popular game Rockstar. As we have said, GTA RP is a multiplayer mode that can only be accessed through game mod clients like FiveM and Grand Theft Multiplayer. Once there, you can connect to the RP server.
However, some societies require an invitation that players receive when they prove that they are talented role-playing players. As a rule, in this case, you will have to play on a server in which you have proven yourself, but as soon as you prove yourself, you will quickly enter the big league.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.