Features Of Cloud Gaming
Here are the some unique features of Cloud Gaming.
- No Need to Upgrade Hardware: Cloud Gaming allows us to play games without upgrading the hardware of our devices such as Graphic Card, RAM, ROM and other parts. Moreover, if a user does not want to spend a hefty amount on upgrading the hardware parts, then cloud gaming is the best service to go with.
- Games Can Be Played Without Downloading: Cloud Gaming runs games on remote servers and streams directly to a user’s device. So, the user does not need to download the games because the games are already stored on the server-side.
- Cross-Platform: Cloud gaming allows us to play PC and Console games on Android.
- Integration With Other Devices: Cloud gaming can be done on any device such as smartphone, laptop, PC, and tablet. The only thing the user requires is a functional device, subscription and a stable internet connection.
What Is Microsoft xCloud?
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
What are the Requirements to Play GTA V On Any Smartphone?
- A Smartphone: To enjoy PC and Console Game on Android, the user should have a working smartphone. The smartphone should run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later.
- Stable Internet Connection: We will advise users to have a stable internet connection, to enjoy games on their device. You should have at least 25 Mbps of internet speed to play games without any lag.
- A VPN: As of now, Microsoft xCloud is only available for few regions. However, if the user wants to use it in India, then the user can use a free VPN and connect it to the countries in which Microsoft xCloud is available.
- A Compatible Controller: The user should have a compatible controller to play games on Android. Some of the games on Microsoft xCloud does not come with adaptive on-screen touch controllers. So, the user will need a controller to play games. However, as an alternative, users can also use keyboard and mouse to play games.
- Microsoft Xbox Game Pass: Users will require a Microsoft Xbox Game Pass to play PC and Console Games on Android. It costs Rs. 699 per month which offers both Console and PC games.
These are the prerequisite to play GTA V on Android. Anyway, let’s know how to setup Microsoft xCloud on Android.
How to Set Up Microsoft xCloud?
Voila, now you have finally bought Xbox Game Pass and connected it with your Xbox Game pass application. Now, let’s figure out how to Play GTA V Mobile with the Xbox Game pass application.