A much-awaited Realme X2 Pro has been finally launched in India at the price tag of Rs. 29,999. It offers top of the line specs and the crazy 50W SuperVOOC charging solution. Snapdragon 855+, a 90Hz Display and the 64MP Quad Camera Setup are the key highlights of this flagship-grade smartphone. Realme has done quite a good camera optimization in Realme X2 Pro but we all know GCam is the king of the smartphone camera. The good news is that you can download GCam 7 for Realme X2 Pro, yes you can use Pixel 4 Camera for Realme X2 Pro. So, without further ado let’s get straight into the GCam.
Table of Content
Download GCam 7 for Realme X2 Pro
There is a number of GCam mods are available for the Realme X2 Pro by various developers. We found this GCam 7 which works good in all modes and captures some stunning images. Just hit the download button below to download GCam 7 for Realme X2 Pro.
How To Install GCam on Realme X2 Pro?
- Download the APK file from the above link or CLICK HERE.
- After Downloading it, go to your Phone’s Settings and then go to the Security tab where you’ll have to “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources”.
- Now open the APK File and Click on “Install“.
- After the process is completed, just press “Open“.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed Google Camera on Realme X2 Pro.
Google Camera Settings
After installing the Google Camera app on your Realme X2 Pro, you will have to change a few settings. There is no configs file, just head over to settings and follow the simple steps given below.
- Change the saturation level as given in the screenshot. We found these values perfect for our liking but you change it according to your preference.
- Turn on Advanced HDR+ in Portrait and Recompute AWB.
- Turn on HDR+ control and save selfies as previewed.
Pixel 4 Camera for Realme X2 Pro
Here are the benefits of the GCam on Realme X2 Pro.
- GCam produces natural colors in almost all scenarios. The stock camera captures dull photos.
- The dynamic range is very good.
- It performs very well in low lighting conditions as well.
- Night sight destroys the stock camera images.
- Edge detection is on point and the background blur is very natural.
Photos captured using GCam are noticeably sharp and detailed. The colors are natural and it does not overexpose the image which is a good thing. The edge detection in portrait mode is on point and background blur looks natural. It captures noise-free images in low-light conditions and Night Sight improves the quality even further.
That’s pretty much it in this article. Do you use a Google camera mod on your phone? Let us know in the comment section below.
Follow Tech Burner Team on our social media handles to get the latest updates:
If you have any queries about tech then simply mention @TECHBURNERTEAM on twitter and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.