Realme 3 Pro was launched in April 2019 and has received multiple software updates until now. It was launched at the price of Rs. 13,999 for the 4+64GB variant but during the Big Billion Days on Flipkart the phone is available at Rs. 11,999. The phone was launched with Android 9.0 Pie and company has confirmed Realme 3 Pro Android 10 update in Q1 2020. The latest Realme 3 Pro update version RMX1851EX_11.A.19 brings many exciting features. It includes Digital Wellbeing, Screen On Time, New notification centre with circular icons and support for swipe right/left to dismiss the notification. Check out more about Realme 3 Pro OTA update.
Table of Content
Realme 3 Pro OTA Update
Newly launched Realme 5, 5 Pro and Realme XT have a new notification centre which is refined and the icons are rounded, unlike the Realme 3 Pro’s Square icons. Realme had confirmed that Realme 3 Pro will get all the new features via OTA updates. Check out the complete changelog.
● Android security patch: September 2019
● Added the manual lock feature by long-press the power button
● Manual limit the network speed of hotspot connected device
● Display the data consumed by connected devices
● Customizable data consumed reminder
● Display the screen on time
● Added Google Digital Wellbeing
● Clone Apps support for more third-party applications (PayTM, Google Pay, PhonePe, Amazon, Flipkart)
● Optimized lock screen clock widget style
● Added date and weather widget
● Optimized Smart Assistant interface
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Redesigned the notification centre interface
● Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
Download Realme 3 Pro Update Package
The update is started rolling out for all the Realme 3 Pro users. In case you have not received the update yet then you can update your Realme 3 Pro manually. Download official update package RMX1851EX_11.A.19 (2.73GB). Click on the below button to start downloading the zip file.
How To Update Realme 3 Pro Manually?
Before you update your Realme device manually make sure you back up your data. Settings > Additional Settings > Back Up and Reset > Backup & Restore
The battery level should be over 30% and now follow the steps mentioned below. Also, do not turn off your phone during the update process.
- Transfer the firmware (zip file) you downloaded to the phone storage. (RMX1851EX_11.A.19)
- Open the File Manager and find the firmware.
- Click on the firmware and select Update Now, and wait for the update to succeed.
Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Update
At the launch event of Realme XT, the company has promised that they will bring Android 10 update for the Realme 3 Pro in the first quarter of 2020. Stay tuned with us to get more information about Realme 3 Pro Android 10 update.
Follow Tech Burner Team on our social media handles to get the latest updates:
If you have any queries about tech then simply mention @TECHBURNERTEAM on twitter and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.