The new month has now begun. A few weeks ago, we started the series of providing the best apps for iOS. Earlier, we published the May edition of this series. Now, it’s time for the next article in the series, for the month of June. We will list the top 5 iOS apps in June. People seeking for the iOS apps collection now have the destination with TechBurner. We have done the work for you and will list the top 5 iOS apps of 2020. All iPhone users can now rely on this article and download the best 5 apps of the iPhone without any risk. We will provide the official download link from the Apple App Store to ensure security for all. So, without any further ado, let’s head into the list of best 5 apps for iOS.
Table of Content
- 1 Top 5 iOS Apps of June
- 2 Calm – Meditation and Sleep
- 3 Download Calm – Meditation and Sleep – Free
- 4 Sleep Cycle – Sleep Tracker
- 5 Download Sleep Cycle – Sleep Tracker – Free
- 6 Readaway
- 7 Download Readaway – Free
- 8 Screenshot Hero
- 9 Download Screenshot Hero – Free
- 10 DoubleTake by FiLMiC Pro
- 11 Download DoubleTake by FiLMiC Pro – Free
Top 5 iOS Apps of June
From the vast collection of apps available on the internet, we have selected a few and put it together for the top 5 iOS apps of 2020. We will list 5 apps here and explain their features in brief. The download link is directly from the official Apple App Store. You just need to click on the link given below after the short explanation.
Suggested article | Top 5 iOS Apps of May 2020
Calm – Meditation and Sleep
This app made it to our list as it has a 4.6-star rating out of 5. Calm is free for use and has gained some achievements in the past years. The app has soothing sounds that will help users to meditate. Moreover, it also consists of some bedtime stories which may help in better sleep. The app contains 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 minute sound clips, so you can select the one which suits you best for your schedule. Let us give you a quick overview of its features.
- Recommended by leading mental health experts (as claimed by developers on the App Store)
- Useful for beginners, intermediate, and experts in meditation and concentration
- Includes 100+ sleep stories from well-known artists
- 15+ topics of mindfulness
Sleep Cycle – Sleep Tracker
This is a highly recommended sleep tracking app. Sleep Cycle is also rated 4.6 out of 5 stars. The app is free to use, and it maintains records of your sleep. It uses the device’s microphone to analyze the surrounding sounds and your movement on the bed and provides you with the statistical data when you wake up.
- In-depth sleep analysis
- Integrated with Apple Health
- Includes sleep stories, relaxation guides, and calming sleep sounds
- Heart rate monitor using the phone’s camera
The app is very useful for audiobook lovers. It reads out books, pages, or any text you want. You can just simply scan from the app. It directly identifies the text and reads it out for you. Readaway is rated 4.5 out of 5. It can read in 23 languages as. Additionally, it has 60+ voices in various languages. Let’s have a look at the features of this app.
- Reads out text for you just by scanning
- Supports 23 languages
- 60+ voices are available
- Adjustable font size, listening speed
Download Readaway – Free
This app helps you take screenshots and instantly search text in them. Screenshot Hero is based on OCR technology. It has a full rating, i.e., 5 out of 5 stars on the Apple App Store, which is insane for a screenshot app. Let’s take a quick glimpse at this app’s features.
- Secure – Images are stored locally, not sent to any external server
- Uses OCR technology
- Automatically identifies text in the screenshot
Download Screenshot Hero – Free
DoubleTake by FiLMiC Pro
Heading to the final listing, it’s an excellent app that lets you record videos from 2 cameras simultaneously. DoubleTake records videos simultaneously and shows the viewfinder as split-screen so that users can record precisely what they want to record. Now, let’s have a quick look at the app’s features.
- Manual controls are available
- Multi-camera support
- 24fps, 25fps, and 30fps support
- 1080p at high bitrate available
That’s it for this post. Keep an eye out on TECHBURNER for the latest tech updates.