IPL is the most loved cricket series in India, where multiple states team have a face-off and the best one wins. The exciting part is that it includes all the players throughout the world playing for different teams. A fun fact is that IPL 2020 was the most-watched IPL season of all time. This time some rules are made for the teams – CSK, MI, RCB, SRH, DC, RR, KXIP, and KKR that needs to be followed during the auction of players. Below are the mandatory rules that these team owners will have to follow for the mini-auction.
- There will be no buying beyond the allotted auction player purse.
- Minimum 75% of the amount has to be spent in the auction by each franchise.
- There will be no RTM(Right To Match) card to retain players.
- The maximum squad strength for each team is 25 and they can have 18 for the least.
- The teams can have a minimum of 17 and a maximum of 25 Indian players.
- The teams can have a maximum of 8 international players on their side in their squad.
That’s all for this article. Keep Stalking TechBurner For More Stuff.