Realme has launched their two new phones Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom. Both the phone has the best camera capabilities. But, when there is a talk about the Camera, how we can forget the Google Camera. We all know that the Google Camera is one of the best camera apps, but it is available mainly for Google Devices. But, as we know, there are a no. of developers. So, we are here with the Download GCam 7.3 APK For Realme X3 SuperZoom. The link to Download GCam 7.3 For Realme X3 SuperZoom is now available along with the Google Camera for the Realme X3 too. So, read the full article to know How To Download Google Camera For Realme X3 SuperZoom and How To Install Google Camera on Realme X3 SuperZoom:
Table of Content
- 1 Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom Specs
- 2 Download GCam 7.3 For Realme X3 SuperZoom: Features
- 3 How To Download Google Camera For Realme X3 SuperZoom
- 4 Download GCam 7.3 APK For Realme X3
- 5 Download GCam 7.3 APK For Realme X3 SuperZoom
- 6 How To Install Google Camera On Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom
Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom Specs
Take a look at Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom quick specs table.
|Specs||Realme X3||Realme X3 SuperZoom|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+|
|Display||6.6 inches, IPS LCD with 120Hz Refresh Rate|
|Rear Camera||64 MP, f/1.8 + 12 MP, f/2. (Telephoto)+ 8 MP, f/2.3 + 2 MP, f/2.4(Macro)||64 MP, f/1.8+ 8 MP,f/3.4(Telephoto)+8MP, f/2.3(Telephoto) + 2 MP, f/2.4(Macro)|
|Front Camera||16 MP, f/2.0 + 8MP, f/2.2||32MP, f/2.0 + 8MP, f/2.2|
|Battery||4,200 mAh, 30W Fast Dart Charging|
|Software||Realme UI based on Android 10|
|Price (Rs)||Starts from Rs 24,999||Starts from 27,999|
Download GCam 7.3 For Realme X3 SuperZoom: Features
Google Camera is one of the best Camera Apps for mobile phones. It improves the picture quality very well and also provides you with a different feature that helps in taking great photos. We all know that the Stock Camera of devices is also excellent, but GCam gives you a different way of capturing. So, we are providing you with Download GCam 7.3 APK for Realme X3 SuperZoom which will improve the picture quality very well. Some of its more features are:
- GCam performs very well with low lighting conditions.
- Google has also added the Astrophotography Mode, which will give you another level of taking astrophotos.
- The Portrait mode is very natural and provides blur at a logical level which makes the image more pretty.
- It provides natural colours to the photos in most of the cases.
- You will also find Night Sight mode, which is suitable for taking pictures at night.
- GCam detects edge very well along with the sharpness, details, and other things which makes the picture better.
How To Download Google Camera For Realme X3 SuperZoom
So, download the GCam 7.3 APK which is available for the Realme X3 SuperZoom. Cyanogenmods provide the Google Camera. Check out the link below.
How To Install Google Camera On Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom
Follow these steps to download and install Google Camera on Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom:
- Download the APK from the above link, and install it by permitting the ‘Installation From Unknown Sources.’
- After installing the GCAM 7.3 APK, open it and go into Settings.
- You can do some Settings in the GCam mod to get the best out of it.
- Turn on HDR+ Control, Lib patcher, AWB and Auxillary Camera which will allow you to use Ultrawide angle lens in Moto One Fusion+.
- You can manually adjust the saturation level, also on/off Astrophotography mode.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.