There was a time when the Google Play Store looked like an HTML Website without Frontend CSS. However, Days Passed and the UI of the Google Play Store has kept Changing. Recently, the Google Play Store UI has got a New Material Design Update. This UI Update looks Minimal and easy to use. Previously few Android Phones with Android Q have got this Update. But recently, Google has Rolled Out the Stable Public Version. Most of the Users have got the Update. But those who haven’t got the update yet, we have the APK File for you. Now you can get the Google Play Store Material Design APK Version 15.2.38 Easily. Check Out Below to Download the File Below…
Table of Content
- 1 What is Material Design?
- 2 Features of Google Play Store Material Design APK Version 15.2.38
- 3 How to Download Google Play Store Material Design APK Version 15.2.38?
- 4 The Solution of any Problem with the Update
What is Material Design?
Material Design is actually the Minimal Version of any App. Which means, the UI of the Particular App will be more Familiar to the User as he/she can Browse through the App Very Easily. This is also good for those who like to be Classy and do not want any extra thing on any App. Previously, Google has Rolled out the Material Design for the Google Calendar, Google Photos, Google Drive, Google Keep, Google Opinion Rewards, Google Home, and a few other Android apps by Google. The Google Play Store Material Design APK Version 15.2.38 is the New Addition to the List.
Features of Google Play Store Material Design APK Version 15.2.38
The Material Design of the Google Play Store have few Awesome Features which everyone will like. Here are a few features of Google Play Store Material Design APK. Check them out below…
- Minimal White Material Theme
- New App Update Page
- New App Description Page
- New Colors for Different Categories
- New Download Screen
- Much More
How to Download Google Play Store Material Design APK Version 15.2.38?
Downloading the Google Play Store Material Design APK Version 15.2.38 is Very Easy. Also, there are Two Processes you can Follow. Either Downloading the APK or Updating from the Play Store itself. Both Processes have been Explained Below. Check them out now…
Process – 1
Downloading the APK
Downloading APK is the Best Process I’d say as it will allow you to get the Update for sure. By the way, Click on the Link Below to Download the APK File Right Now…
Installing the APK
Installing the APK File is a Very Easy Task. However, if you are not familiar with the installation, go through the Points Below.
- After Downloading the APK, Click on the File
- Make Sure that you have Enables “Installation from Unknown Sources“
- After that, Tap on Next and Install the Play Store APK
- When you are Done Installing, Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Clear All Data
- Finally, Restart your Phone and you are Good to Go with the Latest Google Play Store Material Update
Process – 2
Updating from the Google Play Store itself
This one is kind of Tough. However, Check Out the Article Below to Update Smoothly.
- Firstly, Open the Google Play Store App
- Now Head Over to 3-dots on the Left-Up Side
- Tap on Settings
- Head over to “Play Store Version” and click on that
- A Pop-up will be Shown as “A new version of Google Play Store will be Downloaded and Installed“
- Voila, you’re Done with the Update B-)
The Solution of any Problem with the Update
After Installing, the User may have some Problem regarding the App Not Updated or something like that. Also, there may be a Scene where the Material Design won’t come to the App. So, follow the Solution given below.
- Firstly, Go to Settings
- Now Head over to Apps -> All Apps and Find Google Play Store
- Click on “Clear Data“. Remember, Never ever Click on “Uninstall Updates“
- Now Force Stop the Play Store App from the same Screen
- Now Restart your Phone
- After Restarting, you are Good to go.
So, this was the Whole Process of the Google Play Store Material Design Update. If you face any problem, Feel Free to Comment Down Below or DM us on Instagram. 🙂