The continuous growth of Free Fire over the past few years and its massive popularity have resulted in a huge community of content creators and commentators with a huge fan base around the world. Well, after all these successes, Garena has now introduced a Partner program to give creators more choices. However, participation in the partner program is subject to certain conditions. It offers many benefits to those selected, including a special V badge, an item that is admired by many players in the Free Fire community. Let's take a look at everything you need to know about the Free Fire partner program and how to get a V badge in Free Fire.
Free Fire Partner Program and V Badge
The Partner program is a Garena Initiative. Those who are selected are entitled to numerous benefits. As mentioned above, the V Badge in Free Fire is exactly the same as the blue tick on Instagram. If you have a V badge on your Free Fire profile, people will think you are a pro player. According to a statement by Garena, Garena will only issue this badge to players who join affiliate programs or content creators who participate in Garena LAN events and other major tournaments.
Other Benefits of Free Fire Affiliate Program
- In-game rewards, diamonds, and more
- Financial compensation (for channels with more than 5,00,000 subscribers, along with 95% of content related to Free Fire)
- The game's official social media feature
- Advance access to content
- Access to the game client browser
- Access to chat with the Free Fire's Team
- Special invitations to tournaments and esports events
- Other Exclusive Items
Requirements to Get V Badge in Free Fire
The partner program is a very attractive option for Free Fire creators. It was launched by the developers and provides a range of benefits to the partners. All creators who join the Garena Partner Program will earn an in-game badge.
But, Becoming a member of Garena's Partner program is not an easy task. Before applying to participate in the Partner program, the player must meet certain criteria. If you want to become a member of the Garena Free Fire Partner Program, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a YouTube channel with more than 1 million subscribers.
- In addition, the total number of views of the channel must not be less than 3,000,000 in the last 30 days.
- Moreover, they must have more than 80% of their content related to Free Fire and also have clean and consistent content.
- Professionalism and hard work.
- Continuous activity and upload in social networks.
Note: Also, If you qualify, it does not necessarily mean that you will become a member of the Garena Partner Program, as a certain number of numbers are reserved for this slot.
Once you become a member of the Garena Partner Program, you will receive the following items as a reward:
- Custom Room Cards
- financial compensation
- An official invitation to the tournament, exclusive merchandise, and more.
Steps to Participate in the Partner Program
- Users must first visit the official website of the Free Fire Partner Program https://partnerprogram.ff.garena.com/.
- Then, they have to click on the Apply Now button.
- Players will then be redirected to a Google Form where they will need to enter all their details. Like, YouTube channel name, number of subscribers, legal name, phone number, address, content type, Aadhar or PAN, and more.
- After entering the information, players can submit the application form.
Note: Right now, Developers have stopped accepting applications for the Free Fire Partner Program. But, Players Must keep an eye on the official website and apply as soon as applications open again.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.