The IRCTC (Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited) website now also supports the booking of bus services online via their website at reasonable prices. Below is the easy step-by-step guide on how you can book the bus online on IRCTC.
- Head to the IRCTC website, and there click on the icon of ‘Buses’ option.
- Here, enter your details about your departure such as location and dates then click on the search button.
- Then you will get the list of the available buses with details such as departure time, estimated time of arrival, and estimated journey duration.
- Once you decide the bus as per your time convenience, click on the select seat button available next to the bus name.
- You can now select the seat from the available ones on the lower or upper deck(if double-decker bus).
- Now click on the ‘Proceed to Book’ button and login into your account or create a new one.
- Once you login to your account, you will be shown your booking details and you will be required to enter your contact details.