What Is KDE Connect?
Features Of KDE Connect
- Battery Monitor: KDE Connect displays the phone battery next to the PC battery. So, from now onwards, if our smartphone is away (2m-3m) from us, we can check the battery level from the PC.
- Clipboard: We usually face difficulties sharing some particular text/code from our smartphone to our PC and vice versa. Now, KDE Connect has made it easier with its clipboard feature. KDE Connect permits you to see stuff present on your clipboard. You can even copy it.
- Multimedia Control: With the help of KDE Connect, we can control multimedia running on our PC. It could be music, videos, Youtube videos, or anything which comes under multimedia.
- Remote File System Browser: KDE Connect allows us to access our phone storage using SFTP. Now access your phone storage without even unlocking your phone.
- Ring My Phone: KDE Connect’s Ring My Phone feature allows us to find our lost mobile. This feature is similar to Google’s Rig My Device feature.
Anyways, let’s figure out How to Control and Sync PC with Phone.