Powered by iSpeech
After the Google I/O Event, Google released the Android 13 Beta For Pixel Phones. The Android 13 Beta has been also released for some other Android Phone Brands such as OnePlus, Realme, Asus, and much more. These companies have basically partnered with Google to release the Android 13 Developer Preview for their phones. So, Asus Zenfone 8 gets the Android 13 Beta Developer Preview. So, here is the guide to how to download Android 13 Developer preview on Asus Zenfone 8.
How To Download Android 13 Developer Preview for Asus Zenfone 8
Google has been testing the Android 13 since February and they have already completed two developer previews and a beta preview. And, after so much testing, Android 13 will be a good upgrade for the Android Phone Users. If we compare it with Android 12, then there are no major changes as the Android 12 but the Android 13 will bring some more improvements to the Android OS. Also, as the brands have partnered with Google, so many non-Pixel phones will get to test the all-new Android 13. And, through it, we can test it for the experience or for development. So, we will be sharing the guide to How To Download Android 13 Developer Preview for Zenfone 8. Also, it could contain major bugs as well as much different from the Stable Android 13 which is going to be released this year. So, before downloading, make sure to create the backup.
Android 13 Developer Preview for Asus Zenfone 8: Issues
Following are the issues which are in Android 13. So, download it at your own risk:
- Fingerprint authentication not working
- Face Lock/Unlock feature not working
- Stability issues
- Third-Party apps compatibility issues
Android 13 Developer Preview for Asus Zenfone 8: Prerequisites
- First of all, Download the Android 13 Image file for Zenfone 8
- Create a Backup, as the data will be erased
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Update your phone to the latest stable version available
- No Screen Lock should be there
Read More | How to Verify if Aadhaar Number is Real or Fake
How To Install Android 13 Developer Preview for Asus Zenfone 8: Steps
Follow these steps to install the Android 13 Developer Preview on your Asus Zenfone 8.
- First of all, extract the downloaded Android 13 Image zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button together to enter Fastboot Mode.
- Connect your device to the PC, once your device enters the Fastboot mode.
- In the Android 13 Image extracted folder, run the "update_image.bat" file for Windows and "update_image.sh" for Ubuntu or "update_image_for_mac.sh" for Mac.
- By running the above-given command. Android 13 Developer Preview will be installed on your Zenfone 8.
- You will see a notification of the "Download Complete" message on your PC. Press enter and your phone will restart.
- Now, start testing the Android 13 on your Asus Zenfone 8.
That's All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.