Realme has launched its Quad Camera Smartphones, Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro. Both these smartphones offer great specs at a very good price. The USP or unique selling point of these smartphones are the Quad Camera setup. Realme has done very good optimisation in the camera department on both these smartphones still as we all know Google Camera mods improve the image quality drastically on almost all the smartphones. Camera2API is pre-enabled like most of the other latest devices and hence you can use GCam on Realme 5 Pro out of the box. Follow our guideline on how to install Google Camera on Realme 5 Pro. Download GCam for Realme 5 Pro from the link given below. Check out camera samples taken with the Google Camera For Realme 5 Pro.
Table of Content
- 1 Download GCam For Realme 5 Pro
- 2 How To Install Google Camera On Realme 5 Pro
- 3 Manual Settings Of GCAM For Realme 5 Pro
- 4 Tutorial Video (Hindi)
- 5 Camera Samples
Download GCam For Realme 5 Pro
Click on the below download button, it will redirect you to our Google Drive folder. Download the latest Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro from the below link.
How To Install Google Camera On Realme 5 Pro
- First of all download, Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro from the above link.
- Go to the Download link listed above, or click here. This will redirect to Google Drive. Download Google Camera APK Latest Version 6.1 for Realme 5 Pro.
- Install the APK. Allow installation from the unknown source.
- Launch the Google Camera and allow all the permissions.
- That’s it. GCam is successfully installed on your Realme 5 Pro. But before you start taking amazing photos, you have to do manual settings for the best image quality. Follow the simple steps given below for the manual settings.
Manual Settings Of GCAM For Realme 5 Pro
- Open Google Camera. Go to More> Settings> Scroll Down and Choose About and Turn on the “Enable Advance Mode”.
- Turn on HDR+ Control.
- Now Go Back, and Scroll up under section HDR+ Settings. Go to Back Camera> Choose Pixel 3 XL. and Go to Front Camera and Choose Nexus 6P.
- Go to HDR+ Control and select Saturation Adjustments, and use the following Saturation settings. You can change it according to your preference.
Back Camera: Highlight Saturation – 2.2 and Shadow Saturation 1.6
Front Camera: Highlight Saturation – 1.0 and Shadow Saturation 1.6
- Enable Recomputed AWB and Sabre, mostly it is enabled by default.
That’s it. You are all set to capture stunning photos with the GCam on Realme 5 Pro. Check Out Camera Samples taken with the Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro.
Tutorial Video (Hindi)
Here we are sharing the camera samples. Google Camera captures more details than the stock camera app. Additionally, it produces natural colors, no oversharpening or oversaturation is going on. However, the stock camera app is very well optimized and snappy. So, there is no huge difference between stock and Gcam app. Check out the camera samples and let us know what do you think about the image quality.
Front Camera Samples
There is a significant improvement in the front camera department. The skin tone is natural and the dynamic range is pretty good. The dynamic range of the stock camera app is not that great and hence you can use Gcam on Realme 5 Pro to click better selfies. The edge detection for the selfie portrait seems on point and the background blur is very good.
The strongest point of the Google Camera is the Portrait mode. Google Pixel captures the best portrait photos with the use of only a single lens! All thanks to Google’s strong software optimisation. GCam for Realme 5 Pro also captures eye-pleasing portrait shots. The edge detection is on-point every time and the background blur is amazing!
As you can see in the below images, all the pictures look great! Google Camera on Realme 5 Pro uses the full potential of the Sony IMX586 sensor. The focusing is fast and the sharpness is excellent. Dynamic range was good on the stock camera and GCam improves it a bit. The Nightscape is also working fine to capture bright and noise-free low-light images.
That’s it in this article on GCam for Realme 5 Pro. You should install Google Camera on Realme 5 Pro to improve the overall image quality.
If you have any queries about tech then simply mention @techburnerteam on twitter and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.