How to Play BGMI With Friends – [Easy Guide]
All of the BGMI fans using iOS might have already downloaded the game as it is now available to download now. It was being teased for several days and then all of the sudden the game was launched on Apple Store and made available to download for everyone. However, you might be pretty off seeing that all your friends are now gone. Don’t worry, we got you covered here. In this article, we will discuss how to play with friends on iOS. We have already discussed it for Android users, now in this article, we will mention the procedure for iOS users. So without any further ado, let’s head into the article.
BGMI for iOS Launched
BGMI has been launched for iOS today and is now available on the Apple Store for download. However, if we search for Battlegrounds Mobile India, it is not shown in the list. You will need to search for the “India Ka Battlegrounds”, and tadaa you will get BGMI on your list at the top. In our previous article, we discussed the process of logging in to BGMI using Apple ID. If you want to know you can pay a visit to our site and know the procedure. Or else you can carry on with this article.
Must Read | Top 5 Games Like Garena Fee Fire 2021
BGMI With Friends on iOS
You might be not happy as making new friends would be difficult to sync your fights with. You might have a rusher, a defensive, a sniper, and a strategist on your squad. However, losing your friends would probably result in your loss against a good team. Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Below is the easy step-by-step guide for this process.
How to Recover Old PUBG Account on iOS
The recovery process of the BGMI account is the same as Android as we discussed in our old article. But you need not worry, we have mentioned the same process below so that you will not need to head to another article. So let’s get started:
- Once you enter the game after logging in and creating your character, follow the instructions as guided by the app.
- Make sure to tap ‘Yes’ when asked if you live in India otherwise the game will stop and you will be required to restart the game.
- After the completion, the game will ask you if you want to transfer your PUBG data to BGMI via prompt.
- In case, if you missed the prompt or you didn’t get it. Then you just need to head to settings.
- In the top-right section, you will see the “Account Transfer” option. Just click on it.
- Click yes and you will be redirected to the web login page.
- Here you need to log in with your account that was linked to PUBG.
- Once you log in successfully, it will ask for your confirmation if you want to transfer data.
- Click yes and you will be logged out from your current account in PUBG.
- The merging might take 3-5 minutes, so you need to wait.
- After 5 minutes you can log in to the account that you used to login in step:1.
- Voila!! that’s it, now you will have all your PUBG resources back in BGMI.
Must Read | How to Login to BGMI Using Apple ID
How to Play BGMI With Friends
- First, you need to login into your Facebook account.
- Once logged in, the game will automatically sync your BGMI ID and will list down your friends under the friends section.
- If you don’t find the list of friends, need not worry there is an alternate way.
- You can ask your friends for their BGMI player ID or unique player name.
- Then you can click on the ‘+’ icon and search for the player ID or player name.
- Next, when your friend appears, you can tap on the ‘+’ icon, and a friend request will be sent to your account.
- Ask your friend to accept the request, once he accepts it he will be listed down under your friend list.
That’s it guys for this post. Keep an eye out on TechBurner for more such stuff!!