Free Text to Speech
Twitter is one of the most popular social media sites for brands. Nowadays, people prefer to watch videos rather than simple texts. Therefore, companies started posting Twitter videos to communicate with their audience. Just like text-based tweets, you can retweet videos. But it will have that retweeted tag on the top. Do you know you can share a Twitter video without retweeting it? No, you don’t need to download it. Simply, embed a Twitter video in your own tweet while giving the uploader credit and a link. You can do this from the Twitter mobile app and web version. The procedure to share video without retweeting is simplest on the iPhone and iPad. In this post, we will tell you how to embed or share Twitter videos without retweeting.
How to Share Twitter Video without Retweeting?
Embed Twitter video without retweeting Android
- Go to the Twitter app on your Android phone and open the Twitter video. Then, from the underneath section, press the Share button.
- Select Copy Link or Copy Link to Tweet from the drop-down menu.
3. Return to the homepage of Twitter and hit the Compose button in the bottom-right corner.
4. Press the Tweet option that appears.
5. Write your tweet and paste the copied URL of the Twitter video.
6. Now erase all the content after the question mark in the copied URL. After that, put /video/1 at the end of the URL.
7. Finally, click the Tweet button.
Bingo! It was the super-easy method to repost on Twitter. When you see your tweet, you'll notice a "From" link that directs you to the video's uploader.
Share Someone’s Twitter Video Without Retweeting: iPhone
- Launch the Twitter app on your iPhone and go to the tweet that has a video.
- Next, press and hold the video for a few seconds.
- Select Tweet Video from the drop-down menu.
- Write your tweet upon the URL of the video tweet. Hit the Tweet button.
You have successfully shared the Twitter video without retweeting. In your tweet, there will be a "From" link of the original uploader's Twitter profile.
Tweet Video on Twitter Without retweeting: PC
1. Visit Twitter's website and open a tweet with a video. Click the Share button from there.
2. Then copy the tweet's URL, click the Copy Link To Tweet option
3. Open Twitter's homepage. Write your tweet from the top text box and paste the URL.
4. Similar to Android phones, delete the content after the URL's question mark. Then add /video/1 at the end of the copied URL.
5. Hit the Tweet option now.
That’s all to share Twitter videos without retweeting. Same as before, you will see a link to the original uploader below your tweet.
New Downvote Feature on Twitter!
The new downvote button is represented as a downward-facing arrow in the Like section. This feature is to respond to replies. Twitter said downvotes counting will not be public and not shared with the tweet's author. The goal of the button is to notify the platform when a response is not appropriate or out of context. So, the downvote will help Twitter to prioritize higher-quality tweets.
So, this is all for today. For more tech updates, follow TechBurner!