Huawei Nova 3 and 3i
Huawei India has unveiled it’s all new Huawei Nova 3 & Nova 3i. Today in this article, you will get to see our first camera impression of Huawei Nova 3 and Huawei Nova 3i. This review will give you an overview of both the device. But, before buying any of the devices, don’t forget to check out our full review of Huawei Nova 3 & 3i.
Both the phones are coming with the same 128GB variant. Huawei Nova 3 is a flagship-grade phone, while Huawei Nova 3i is a mid-range smartphone. Both the phone is featuring AI features with the stunning camera and some interesting features. Huawei is targeting Youth that why they have worked really hard with R&D team to build Huawei Nova 3 & 3i with a beautiful design as well.
Camera – Huawei has put lots of hard work for the camera here, both the device has the really amazing camera with AI capabilities, now many people think some devices are working on coding and brands feature them as AI feature, but here Huawei cameras are actually AI enabled.
Huawei Nova 3 & 3i is camera-centric with some amazing camera features in common.
- Scene Reorganisation – Camera can recognize almost 200 scene condition. From your indoor lighting condition to you beach part with night lighting condition. This feature is truly AI-based and works great. At least when I tried to take some shots, it was doing a good. Again it’s just our first impression review.
- Loss-Less zoom – Camera is featuring quality loss zoom.
- Facial Details – It’s AI capability can recognize your Age, Gender, Skin tone, and adjust the output image.
- Qmoji – Both the device supports Qmoji feature. It does support JPG, Gif and video format with three different modes. So, you can follow your emotions through Qmoji.
- Natural Photos – During our first impression on camera, it was taking natural pictures, and not any artificial colors were produced.
- DSP+ISP – This is a new technology developed by the R&D team of Huawei, It is a graphics engine. With the help of DSP+ISP, your camera will take more accurate bokeh with natural colors. During our test, we have found the camera was actually taking natural colors with accurate bokeh.
- Perfect Bokeh – The Bokeh Capture were performing well. Even during white background portrait mode was not surviving at all, where most of the camera survives to capture the portrait. The edge detection was also good. I think this camera was performing better than the camera of OnePlus 6.
- IR Face Unlock – Since the selfie camera is coming with high performance, you can expect a fast face unlock here. Huawei calls it IR Face Unlock. IR means Infra Red, actually these are the small invisible dots, which measured the accurate shape and scan your face for a fast and accurate face unlock. The best part is it will unlock the device when your eyes are open. Talking about Camera specifications, Nova 3 & Nova 3i is featuring same selfie camera, with a dual lens of 24MP + 2MP. This camera is capable of video recording at 1080P resolutions, with the depth of field effects. Dual selfie camera can perform really great for face unlock too.
Talking about the rear camera of Huawei Nova 3, it has a 24MP monochrome lens with the 16MP RGB sensor, with dual f/1.8 aperture lens. On the other hand, Huawei Nova 3i has a dual rear camera of 16MP + 2MP sensor, for taking vivid and crisp images. Huawei Nova 3 and 3i launched in India with Quad Camera
Price – Huawei Nova 3i has 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM. Priced at INR 20,990. While the Huawei Nova 3 is a flagship phone, it has 6GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Priced at INR 34,999. The higher variant is featuring latest processor Kirin 970. Nova series is available on Amazon only, sales will start from August 8, You can avail an addition 1000cash back on pre-booking.