OnePlus is finally going to launch its all-new OnePlus 8 Series of Smartphones. However, with the OnePlus 8 Series, they are also launching the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z – the Newest Edition of OnePlus Bullets Series Earphones. Although OnePlus wanted to Launch the OnePlus 8 Series, but the rise of the Novel Coronavirus has spoilt everything. However, OnePlus is now all set to Launch their Smartphones and the Bullets Wireless Z, along with some other exciting Accessories later this month. The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Specs have been leaked by Ishan Agarwal and Evan Blass. As we have found those features, you can check them out below. We will also be going to talk about OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Price in India and OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Launch Date in India.
Table of Content
What is OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z?
As we have mentioned earlier, OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z is the Newest Edition of the OnePlus Bullets Bluetooth Earphones Series. The previous versions of these Earphones aka OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1 and 2, were a great success for the Brand. This time, they are coming with Four New Colors for this one rather than only one or two colours. Previous Versions had a lot of cool features on the go and hence the latest one too. Anyways, have a look below for other stuff and all.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Specs
The Previous Versions of the OnePlus Bullets had features like aptX HD, Bluetooth 5.0, Knowles, etc. However, this time they have improved some of the specs and even have improved the Battery Life and Latency too. Check Out the Detailed Specs below…
- WARP Charge Support – WARP Charge is OnePlus’s New Charging Technology after DASH Charging. This one will help your Device to Charge 10 Mins to get 10 Hours of Playback Time.
- Google Assistant Support – Although this one is a Common Feature nowadays, still you can Long Press the Call Button to Trigger Google Assistant and use the same.
- IP55 Waterproof – Just like other Wireless Earphones aka Neckbands, OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z has IP55 Waterproof to protect itself from your Sweat and light showers.
- Switch between Different devices via Double Click – This is a Notable Feature of OnePlus Bullets Wireless Series. In other Devices, Double Click on Call Button will Play the Next Song. But OnePlus Bullets have the Support of Changing Devices with Double Click if you are receiving Call on another Device. Also, you can Connect Multiple Devices at the same time.
- Ultra-low Latency for Best Experience without any Delay – Sound Latency plays an important role in Online Gameplay. This time with OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z, you will have Latency as low as 110ms, beating Apple Airpod Pro’s 144ms Latency. Maybe OnePlus is going to use Qualcomm aptX or LHDC Hardware Codecs.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z New Colours
Previously OnePlus Bullets Wireless Series had only one or two colours. But, with the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z, OnePlus has introduced Four Different Colours which are looking so much attractive. Here are they.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Price in India
The OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1 was Priced at Rs 3,990 and the OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 is Priced at Rs 5,990. However, this time the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Price in India will be around Rs 3,499. The Pricing seems kinds less if compared with the Bullets 2. However, if the price is less, Consumers will be profited. Check out OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Launch Date in India.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Launch Date in India
As of now, there is no Official OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Price in India available. But, you can expect this one to be launched in late April or the start of May. OnePlus will Launch these Earphones with their OnePlus 8 Series Smartphones. However, OnePlus will also Launch their all-new OnePlus WARP Charging Dock with these Devices. Check out the images below.
So, do you like the all-new OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Specs? Let us know in the comments below. Till then – “Stay Home, Stay Safe.”