OnePlus launched the OnePlus 8 series last month. The phones in the series have some top-of-the-line specs. This includes excellent camera quality. However, some problems needed fixing. Firstly, OnePlus 8 Pro had issues with the display and other UI bugs. To fix these issues, OxygenOS 10.5.8 update for OnePlus 8 Pro is rolling out. Further, the new OxygenOS update for OnePlus 8 Pro will fix many bugs. Some camera improvements are also visible with the OnePlus 8 Pro new update. Read more for the changelog of OxygenOS 10.5.8 for OnePlus 8 Pro & OxygenOS update for OnePlus 8 Pro.
Table of Content
OxygenOS 10.5.8 Update For OnePlus 8 Pro
So, OxygenOS 10.5.8 update for OnePlus 8 Pro is now out. It will solve the display issues with the April 2020 security patch update. Moreover, the OxygenOS update for OnePlus 8 Pro will optimize power consumption, video quality, and HDR effects. Also, the OnePlus 8 Pro update improves Wi-Fi stability with the new April security patch update.
The recent display problems could be a hardware issue, as suggested by many. However, the changelog mentions “Optimized touch and interaction experience.” Before the Oneplus 8 Pro new update, the display color was a bit greenish with crushed blacks.
Read More | OxygenOS 10.5.6 Update for OnePlus 8 Pro
OxygenOS 10.5.8 For OnePlus 8 Pro Changelog
- Optimized touch and interaction experience.
- Improved power consumption performance of the system.
- Video playing effect in low brightness is also improved.
- System stability and fixed general issues.
- Updated Android Security Patchy to 2020.04.
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connection.
- HDR video effect is also optimized.
- Improved the shooting experience with Camera and improved stability.
- Enabled 5G for Telia Network.
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfer.
- Improved the stability of communication.
- Optimized the network latency for online games.
The OnePlus 8 Pro new update has a download size of about 155MB. In addition, the OxygenOS 10.5.8 for OnePlus 8 Pro can be installed using the Oxygen Updater. Notably, the update will solve the display issues and camera UI bugs. The update has started rolling out. You can check for updates by going into the Updater app. Also, if you want to update your OnePlus 8/Pro manually, then you can get download links from XDA Developers.
That’s it for this article. Stay tuned to TECHBURNER for more updates.