Smartwatches have become increasingly popular these days with their sales skyrocketing and companies launching new products left and right. Once a luxury, smartwatches these days have become affordable and accessible to many of us. So, if you are in the market looking for the best smartwatch under 10000, we have got you covered. With so many models from different brands and similar models from the same brand, it really can get pretty confusing sometimes. To make sure that you get the best product at the best price, our curated list of the best smartwatches in India under 10000 is sure to be helpful.
With a detailed comparison of all the features, we will help you pick the right smartwatch whether it’s for you or for a loved one. So, forget about surfing the net for hours and simply give this article a quick read!
What is A Smartwatch?
For those of you who have never used a smartwatch before, here’s a quick overview:
A smartwatch is nothing but a small computer fit inside a traditional watch that gives it capabilities such as a touch screen, access to smartphone notifications, tracking fitness data and much more. Due to its various advantages at much-awaited affordable prices, its popularity has increased manifold.
With physical health awareness during the period of the Covid-19 pandemic, the smartwatch became the ultimate fitness tracking device. From outdoor sports to indoor exercising, heart rate to blood oxygen and calories burned to sleep tracking, it nailed the basics.
Another point of view is the ease with which it connects to your smartphone, eliminating the need to even take it out of your pocket. Whether it’s rejecting calls, changing the music or reading messages, a smartwatch can carry out all these functions while comfortably resting on your wrist.
Best Smartwatches Under 10000 In India
Amazfit GTR 2 (New Version)
The AmazFit GTR 2 (New Version) comes in at a price of 9999 INR and is available on the company’s official website and on Flipkart. It is stylish-looking with solid fitness tracking skills weighing about 32g. Available in two colours- black and grey, both are free size and will fit all wrist types.
The smartwatch has a circular display with thin bezels that are fully rotatable on the left as well as right-hand sides. It is a 1.39-inch HD AMOLED screen covered in 2.5D glass and an anti-fingerprint coating. It also has the much-needed Always-on-Display feature which even some of the more expensive smartwatches lack.
The AmazFit GTR 2 (New Version) packs a number of useful features which we can see ourselves using on a daily basis; making life much more comfortable and easier for us-
- Built-in Alexa using which you can play/pause music, inquire about the weather and even control your smart home devices.
- Call support which means you can take calls directly on the watch itself whereas most smartwatches only offer the option to reject/mute the call.
- 3GB of internal storage which allows you to download as much music as you want without worrying about running out of space.
- 90+ sports modes with 5 ATM water resistance so you can wear it in the swimming pool without thinking twice.
- GPS- so you can track your outdoor run, cycling and more.
- SpO2, stress, heart rate & sleep monitoring, wear detection and more.
- Sensors include an accelerometer, gyroscope, air pressure, ambient light, Huami self-developed bio tracker, and biological data sensor.
- Notifications for calendar reminders, call notifications, sedentary reminders, smartphone app notifications, etc.
Battery & Charging
With typical usage, the battery on this smartwatch lasted up to 11 days on a single charge. Speaking of charging, it takes about two hours to fully charge the smartwatch from 0-100 using the native puck it comes with.
Thus, overall, the AmazFit GTR 2 (New Version) is a pretty decent smartwatch for the price, making it one of the best smartwatches under 10000 available in India as of now.
Huami AmazFit GTR 42mm Smartwatch
The Huami AmazFit GTR 42mm smartwatch is currently priced at Rs.9999 and comes in two interesting colour options- white and red. This too has a round dial like the AmazFit GTR 2 (New Version) although it is lightweight at 25.5g only. Let us take a look at its specifications.
The smartwatch comes with a smaller 1.2-inch AMOLED display as compared to the AmazFit GTR 2 (New Version). It has a high resolution of 326 PPI and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection with an anti-fingerprint coating. It lacks an always-on-display.
- 5 ATM Water Resistance + Music Control + 12 Sports Modes.
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS+Activity Tracking. The GPS + GLONASS dual positioning ensures an accurate route track. And, the BioTracker PPG optical sensor offers 24-hour high-precision heart-rate monitoring.
- 24 x 7 Continuous Heart Rate + Abnormal Heart Rate Warning. Integrated with the BioTracker PPG biological tracking optical sensor and the Huami algorithm, you can get 24-hour high-precision heart-rate monitoring and functions such as vibration alerts when your heart rate is too high while exercising.
- Sleep Monitoring + Smart Notifications + Weather Forecast.
- This smartwatch is equipped with numerous practical applications and multiple functions that make daily work and life more smooth. You can use features such as step count, music, alarm clock, and much more.
Battery & Charging
The in-built Lithium-ion battery lasts for up to 12 days with average usage and takes 2 hours to fully charge using the native charged in the box.
Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Alpha Smartwatch
Pocket-friendly at just INR 5999, the Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Alpha smartwatch is an ideal candidate for those looking to get a good midrange smartwatch without spending too much. It has a square dial and you can choose from the five colour variants it comes with- black, teal, grey, pink and green. Let us see what it has to offer apart from multiple colour options!
The Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Alpha comes with a 1.69-inch grand display. With 500 nits brightness, it is a rich immersive viewing experience although it is only an LCD panel. The bezels are also quite thin and tend to merge with the wallpaper if it’s black, giving it a more stylish look.
- Bluetooth calling: Answer and make calls, save your favourite contacts, dial from the recent call logs and more. Pair your tws/neckband directly to the smartwatch and make and receive calls without even taking the smartphone out of your pocket.
- Music Storage and playback: Store 80+ songs and play them at your discretion. So, you can now go for a walk or hit the gym while leaving your smartphone behind!
- Built-in Alexa for accessing voice commands and controlling smart home devices if you have an Alexa smart speaker too.
- Activity Tracker (Distance, Steps, Calories Burned, Heart Rate with Auto HR Feature) SpO2 Monitoring, Stress & Sleep Monitoring, Body Temp.
- 5 ATM water-resistant and 100 sports modes.
- Menstrual cycle tracking.
- 150+ Customizable Watch Faces.
- Heart Rate Sensor, SpO2 Sensor for 24×7 monitoring and tracking.
Battery & Charging
Although the smartwatch only lasts for up to 5 days on a single charge, it supports fast charging which makes it go from 0-100 in just 30 minutes. Fast charging in smartwatches is rare and the fact that Noise supports it is definitely a plus point..
After taking into account all the features, do you think this is the best smartwatch under 10000? Probably not. But, if you were to ask, is this the best smartwatch under 8000 or 6000? Then the answer would be a solid yes.
Huami AmazFit GTS 2e
Yet another smartwatch on the list by AmazFit, the GTS 2e is priced at Rs.7999. It comes in three colour options- black, green and purple. This rectangular dial watch gets the basic right down to the T and doesn’t cost as much as some of the other watches. With so many smartwatches on the market by AmazFit, they have one for every type of consumer at every price point. Let’s check out what this one has to offer.
This watch features a 1.65-inch HD AMOLED display covered with curved glass for added protection. It has a resolution of 348 x 442 pixels and also comes with the much-loved always-on-display. So, overall, no complaints on the display front.
- Thanks to the 24-hour automatic heart rate detection feature, this Amazfit smart watch helps keep a track of your heart rate for almost an entire day. This feature also sends out an alert when your resting heart rate is abnormally elevated.
- The SpO2 measurement function of this smartwatch helps you keep a tab of your blood-oxygen levels and lets you understand your physical condition. You can easily test your SpO2 level when you’re engaging in a sustained activity or whenever you feel like it.
- The PAI Health Assessment System calculates a PAI value that is based on the data about your heart rate, exercise time, and other complex health information which helps you to track your physical activity at a glance.
- With this smartwatch, you don’t need to select each function manually as it lets you use voice commands to activate the modes. You can access the modes even when the smartwatch isn’t connected to the Internet, thanks to its offline voice control feature.
- This Amazfit smartwatch includes Shortcut Cards (allows access to music, event information, weather, background applications, and more) and a Quick Access app (offers quick access to priority information and commonly-used functions).
- With intelligent recognition, you don’t need to manually choose from the 90+ sports mode. Also, it comes with a 5ATM water-resistance rating, enabling you to wear it even when you’re swimming.
Battery & Charging
It takes 2 hours to fully charge the smartwatch and once done, you can use it for up to a maximum period of 14 days without having to plug it in again.
So, for the category of the best smartwatch under 8000, the AmazFit GTS 2e steals the show.
Mi Watch Revolve
Xiaomi waited a long time to enter the smart wearables market in India but it is finally here with its first smartwatch- Mi Watch Revolve. For the price point of 10–11K, this smartwatch comes with a ton of interesting features and two colours- Midnight Black and Chrome Silver.
The Mi Watch features a 1.39-inch AMOLED display with a raised case protecting its perimeter. With Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and an anti-scratch coating, this 46mm is big yet sturdy.
- A heart rate sensor for 24×7 tracking.
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS which lets it track walks and runs even when it’s not paired to a smartphone.
- Bluetooth 5 LE for connectivity and an ambient light sensor for auto-brightness.
- 5 ATM water-resistant so that you can easily take it for your swims.
- You can reject and mute calls but not answer them directly from the smartwatch.
- There is no smart voice assistant such as Alexa so you have to carry out all functions using the touchscreen interface and the two buttons on the side.
Battery & Charging
To fully charge the 420 mAh battery, it takes a little over 2 hours but it does last you for almost 2 weeks on a single charge. So, effectively you just have to charge it twice a month which is pretty great.
In conclusion, the Mi Watch Evolve is more of a fitness band in the body of a stylish smartwatch. There’s nothing more to it except for the change in design and display.
So, that was our take on the best smartwatch under 10000 available in India as of June 2022. For more such interesting articles, stay tuned to TechBurner!