BGMI Game Responsibly Campaign For Kids: Check Now
In a short amount of time, Battlegrounds Mobile India, or BGMI, rebranded as PUBG, garnered a lot of interest in India. However, it carried with it a slew of health issues. Smartphone gaming addiction among Indian youths began with apps like BGMI and Call of Duty. The game’s creators now have added new BGMI rules and regulations to solve this problem. For minor gamers, the franchise has launched a new Game Responsibly campaign and introduced the BGMI age restriction. It previously added green blood and warnings about the game as a simulation of BGMI rules and regulations. According to the new BattleGround Mobile India age limit, all users under the age of 18 must get their parents’ permission before playing.
Game Responsibly Campaign of Krafton: BGMI Age Restriction
Under the Game Responsibly campaign, Krafton will work on producing short films to encourage gamers to stop playing BGMI at regular intervals. The pitch also highlights the game’s parental control tools. It allows parents to monitor how much time their children spend playing the game.
According to the BGMI age limit in India, underage gamers will be required to provide their parents’ phone numbers to play BGMI. An OTP will be sent to the registered phone of the parents. It will be used as a key to play BGMI for underage players.
Read More | BGMI 1.7 Update: Check New Features and Changelogs
Let’s take a look at some of the campaigns’ highlights:
- Censored language and graphics will reduce the effect of the game’s violence.
- A virtual world reminder flashes when you join a match lobby. It suggests that you have entered a virtual world.
- Filtered nudity will decrease the bloodshed.
- Players under the age of 18 can not play for over 3 hours every day.
- Break reminders ensure games are not played for lengthy periods of time without being interrupted.
- Minors will have daily spending limitations. The maximum amount a player may spend in-game each day is RS 7000.
- If a player is under the age of 18, they must use OTP authentication to play the game.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.