Samsung Galaxy S20 Series is one of the best flagship phones by Samsung. The device comes with Inifinity-O 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED display. Also, the device is powered by the Exynos 990 SoC For Global Variant and SD865 for the USA. The device runs on Android 10 with the OneUI 2.0. The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with the triple camera setup, and the S20+ comes with a quad-camera setup. So, we all know that the stock camera captures good images and also provides better quality. But, when there is talk about the excellent camera app, then GCam is one of the best apps for taking pictures. So, Download GCam 7.3 For Samsung Galaxy S20+ and take amazing better quality photos. Therefore, download GCam 7.3 APK now for S20 and S20+. Also, the GCam 7.3 APK Download Now is available on many sites. So, read the full article to know more about it:
Table of Content
Download GCam 7.3 For Samsung Galaxy S20+: Features
Google Camera is always exciting for many users who want to take good quality of photos. We also know that many new updates are coming to GCam, which makes it perform very well than the Stock Camera. Therefore, we tested the GCam 7.3 APK on the S20 and S20+, and it works fine with it. Also, we were amazed by the photo quality. Before downloading check out the features of that, you’re getting with the Download GCam 7.3 APK for S20/S20+:
- GCam 7.3 works very well in the low lighting conditions.
- Also, it provides natural colours to the photos in most of the cases.
- You will also get Night Sight mode which is suitable for taking pictures at night.
- Google has also added the Astrophotography Mode, which will help you in taking astrophotos.
- The Portrait mode is very natural and provides blur at an intuitive level which makes the image more pretty.
- GCam detects edge very well along with the sharpness, details, and other things which makes the picture better.
Download GCam 7.3 For Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+ Now:
How To Install GCam 7.3 in S20/S20+:
Follow these ways to install the GCam on your S20/S20+:
- First of all, download the file
- Open the GCam File Location
- Click on the GCam 7.3 APK
- Click on Install, and it will ask you for permission to install from unknown sources
- Give the permissions
- Now, install GCam and start using it.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.