Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is a newly launched free to play Augment Reality based game. The game was officially launched in the UK and US on 20th of June. Just after two days of the official launch, the game is now available in 25 countries including India. Do you remember Pokemon Go? A highly popular AR game and the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is the another AR game by Niantic. The game is available for Android & iOS so it’s easy to download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. Read the article to know How to play Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Table of Content
Download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
The game is available on both Android and iOS platforms.
|Game||Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.|
|Last Updated||June 18, 2019|
If you are an iPhone user then you can download the game from the App Store.
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Features
You will love to play this game if you are a Harry Potter fan or you have played Pokemon Go. Don’t worry if you haven’t played Pokemon Go, because this game feels like a new game. Harry Potter: Wizards Unite will give you a different kind of experience after playing PUBG or Apex Legend for a while now. The gameplay and map are very similar to that of Pokemon Go. You have to collect Confoundables instead of Pokemon. Watch this Launch Trailer to know more about the story.
How To Play Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Open the game and enter your birthdate.
- Sign in with your Google or Facebook account.
- Grant GPS permission and allow to access your device location.
- Enter your name and a Code Name.
- Click on the Wizard icon at the bottom left corner and fill up your Ministry ID.
- You are good to go now.
- You have to collect floating badges which are known as “Confoundables”.
- When you select any Confoundable, you have to cast a spell on it by swiping over the pattern.
- Collect as many Confoundables as you can. Enjoy!
Hey Harry Potter Fans, are you ready to enjoy this game? Remember to be alert at all times stay aware of your surroundings.