So as you guys know about the issue between Google and Huawei if you don’t, you can click here to know more about it. Officially Huawei does not include Google apps on its popular smartphones like Huawei Mate 30 Pro. So here we have got a procedure to get Google services in Huawei phones. It’s an unofficial method to install Google services. All Google apps are free to download from any of the unofficial websites, but there is another way too for this. So without wasting any more time, Let us show you the process steps. You need to perform a follow-through of the given below steps. So, without further ado, let’s check out How to install Google apps on a Huawei smartphone.
Table of Content
How to Install Google Apps on Huawei Smartphones
There is no official method to install Google Apps on Huawei smartphones. However, you can install Google Apps and Services with some workaround. In this article, we have found a simple method, by using it, you will be able to install Google Apps on your Huawei smartphone. Before we start the tutorial, here are some important points you should keep in mind.
- This is a short process and will take 4-5 minutes.
- It is not recommended to perform it as it is not official.
- You can uninstall the apps after your work is done.
Google Services Installation via App
- Step 1: Download and install the ‘Chat Partner‘ app by clicking here.
- Step 2: Open the App.
- Step 3: Click on Detect device -> Repair Now -> Aktivieren (in Chinese) [As shown in above Screenshots]
- Step 4: Restart your Phone.
- Step 5: After restarting, Log in to the Google Play Store with your Google Account.
- Step 6: Create more Google accounts or install Google Apps via the Play Store.
If you are not clear with the above steps, click here for redirection to a short video of installing Google Services on Huawei.
That’s all in this guide on How to install Google apps on a Huawei smartphone. Stay tuned with us for more tips and tricks.