Powered by iSpeech
Apple always works hard to improve user experience. Apple has its browser called Safari. However, there are many limitations, and we can say that many other browsers have a better environment to work with. Chrome is one of the most used web browsers in the world and has a secure Google environment. We have extensions, Google workspace apps, and many other features. So, for the people who want to install Google Chrome on their latest Apple M1 powered Macs, we have the guide for you. In this article, we will discuss how to install Google Chrome on Apple M1 Macs. We will also be discussing how to download Google Chrome on Apple M1 Macs. So, without any further ado, let’s head into the article.
Apple M1 Chip Features
Apple has recently unveiled one of the most powerful chips out there. It can easily handle heavy tasks and work best for productivity. Talking about the Chrome app, it is a browser application and uses lots of resources to run on a machine. However, Apple M1 chip has got it all to run Google Chrome flawlessly on Macs. A user from the source managed to open up 400 tabs in the Google Chrome browser. Now let's move to the process.
How to Download Google Chrome on Apple M1 Macs
The Apple M1 chip has got everything and more than enough power to run Google Chrome flawlessly on the Macs as it is the more powerful chip from the currently existing ones. Here are the steps:
- Head to google.com/chrome/ from your Mac.
- There click on the “Download Chrome” button.
- It will pop-up a screen, click on “Mac with Apple chip”.
- Now follow the instructions as guided by your browser.
- It will automatically start downloading the file.
- Now you can head to the installation.
How to Install Google Chrome on Apple M1 Macs
As you have now downloaded the setup file, you can browse to your download folder and carry on the process. Installing is simple and the same as any of the software yet to be sure and help you out let us mention that too.
- Double click on the ".dmg" setup file.
- Click on Next for further process and accept the license and terms agreement.
- Locate for the installation disk where you want to install the Chrome by clicking on “Browse”.
- Finally, click on install to install it and wait for the process to complete.
- Voila! Now you can use Chrome browser on your Apple M1 powered Macs.
That’s it guys for this post, keep an eye out on TechBurner for the latest tech updates.