What Is Bluestacks?
Features Of Bluestacks
- It allows you to play multiple games simultaneously.
- Blustack enables you to customize controls according to your ease.
- You can record and replay action easily.
- Bluestack automatically optimizes your PC CPU while running multiple games.
- It enables higher frame rates for smoother gameplay.
How to Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC?
Best Settings To Run Bluestacks On A Low-End PC
Follow the best settings to run Bluestacks on a low-end PC.
Prioritize Your Game
Update Graphic Card and Drivers Frequently
These are the best Bluestacks setting your should try. That’s how you can play BGMI on PC to Laptop.
Bluestacks In-Built Settings
Head over to the Bluestacks emulator’s setting, and make these changes.
- Performace Setting: You should set CPU allocation for half of the CPU’s you have installed on your computer. In memory allocation, set memory to 2GB or lower. In addition, set FPS in between 0-60.
- Display Setting: You can set Display Resolution to 1280 x 720 or less than that. No changes in DPI settings.
- Graphic Setting: You should not make any changes in this setting.
- Device Setting: You can set the device to ROG Phone 2 because it is a gaming smartphone.
In this article, we have talked about how to play Battlegrounds Mobile IndiaBattlegrounds Mobile India. Besides, we have also mentioned best settings to run Bluestacks on a low-end PC. We hope you liked this article.