However, most users think that we can not play Valorant on a low-end PC or Laptop. Yes, we can easily play Valorant on a low-end PC graphics card. Do not you know how?
In this article, we will be telling you how you can play Valorant smoothly. We have prepared a guide on How to Play Valorant on a Low-End PC without Graphic Card. This might seems impossible, But we have made it possible.
So, let’s get started with how to play Valorant on a low-end laptop or PC without any further ado.
What is Valorant?
Valorant comes with different playable modes such as unranked modes, spike rush, competitive, deathmatch, and escalation. The games come with anti-cheat software that accesses the computer and keep an eye on players.
Minimum Requirements For Valorant
- It would be best if you have a PC or Laptop running on Windows – 7/8/10.
- Your PC should be 64 Bit supported.
- Make sure that your PC or Laptop has at least 4 GB RAM with 1 GB VRAM.
- To play the game on 30 FPS, you should have Intel Core 2 Duo E840 CPU and Intel HD 4000 GPU.
- To run the game on 60 FPS, you should have an Intel i3-4150 CPU and GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- If you want the game to run at the highest FPS, you should have Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz CPU and GT 1050 Ti GPU.
How to Play Valorant on Low-End PC?
Control panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options
Update drivers Frequently
Prioritize Your Game
How to Run Valorant Without Graphic Card?
That’s all for this article. Keep Stalking TechBurner For More Stuff.